Is there one BI Repub or Ind that wants T to drag this on one day longer?

2,654 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OBear073akaSMFan
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that BF2 isn't posting here, I feel that we are in 100% agreement that T needs to let this go right now. Is that not the case?
Big C

We are about to find out if Vladimir Putin posts here, under a pseudonym. ("Rushinbear"?)
BearlyCareAnymore
B.A. Bearacus said:

Now that BF2 isn't posting here, I feel that we are in 100% agreement that T needs to let this go right now. Is that not the case?

Covid didn't disappear on November 4. The RWNJ human bots disappeared
bearister
The ones not posting have hired a hacker to hunt us down like the commie dogs that we are.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Apparently Hunter Biden conspiracy theories driven by Russian disinformation disappeared. I guess because they are results driven and recognized the Hunter Biden nonsense provided Putin with no ongoing value.
joe amos yaks
B.A. Bearacus said:

This POTUS is a fraud and a gas bag running on empty. Open the door and he'll slide out of office on his fat azs.
No disrespect intended.
bearister
Once tRump is out, any chance Putin drops the pee tape?
Kaworu
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Apparently Hunter Biden conspiracy theories driven by Russian disinformation disappeared. I guess because they are results driven and recognized the Hunter Biden nonsense provided Putin with no ongoing value.
LOL

Believe me, you haven't heard the last of Hunter Biden. It just serves no electoral purpose at the moment, but given how long you heard about Benghazi, you can expect more Senate investigations.
82gradDLSdad
I hear governors and other republicans dancing around the question, still, about Trump conceding and starting to transition to Biden. Those folks should never hold another public office. Pipe dream, I know.
dajo9
Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Believe me, you haven't heard the last of Hunter Biden. It just serves no electoral purpose at the moment, but given how long you heard about Benghazi, you can expect more Senate investigations.
This is true. Fake accusations against Democrats have been the playbook for Republicans since at least 1992 and Newt Gingrich. We will hear more about Hunter Biden and all kinds of fake craziness driven by Republicans in Congress who know how to work the press.

You drop some little tidbit every few days so every few days the story hits the headlines. The tidbits don't have to be consequential or even true. They just have to be printable. Has our press learned anything in the last 30 years? Doubtful.
American Vermin
Kaworu
dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

This is true. Fake accusations against Democrats have been the playbook for Republicans since at least 1992 and Newt Gingrich.
Except that Hunter Biden making millions off daddy's name due to nepotism is not a fake accusation. That's actually true.

Cue "But Trump..." in five, four...
BearlyCareAnymore
Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

This is true. Fake accusations against Democrats have been the playbook for Republicans since at least 1992 and Newt Gingrich.
Except that Hunter Biden making millions off daddy's name due to nepotism is not a fake accusation. That's actually true.

Hunter Biden made money off his father's name. Hunter Biden is a sleaze. Hunter Biden did not run for President.

Hunter Biden did not make money due to nepotism. That is a different accusation than making money off of name or connections and it didn't happen. He would have needed Joe Biden to do that and there is no evidence supporting that.

The unfounded accusation is that Joe Biden has anything to do with it.

The disease of family and friends playing off the name of powerful people is epidemic within government. That is disgraceful and should be stopped. I'm not going to hold the Bidens any more or less accountable.

And yes, but Trump. Because there were two viable options to vote for, so the decision is relative, not absolute. And, by the way the rest of the candidates, including the one you said you were going to vote for, were absolutely unqualified clowns (actually most specifically the candidate you said you would vote for). Voting for one of those clowns was just a bullshyte attempt to claim participation in the process by voting for bullshyte candidates knowing there is no consequence.

There were plenty of false accusations toward Joe Biden based on significantly exaggerated description of what Hunter Biden did and complete fiction about what Joe Biden did. Doesn't mean what Hunter did was okay, but if anyone cared to stop that behavior in government they would have an honest discussion of what actually happened. That won't happen because too many are guilty of the same behavior.
sycasey
Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

None of which is illegal or worthy of prosecution.

Unless you want to prosecute every President's family.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Yeah, I can't think of a president in the last 50 years that didn't have family members trying to capitalize on their relative's fame and position. I can't recall anything about Gerald Ford's family but it was a long time ago. At the risk of inciting some of you, Obama didn't seem to have much of that going on aside from the POTUS and FLOTUS themselves and they were fairly restrained while in office.
bearister
Jack Ford

Kaworu
OaktownBear said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Hunter Biden made money off his father's name. Hunter Biden is a sleaze. Hunter Biden did not run for President.

Hunter Biden did not make money due to nepotism.
sycasey
Kaworu said:

OaktownBear said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

What a clown.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

Jack Ford

I forgot about him. So, that removes one possible exception.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Yeah, I can't think of a president in the last 50 years that didn't have family members trying to capitalize on their relative's fame and position. I can't recall anything about Gerald Ford's family but it was a long time ago. At the risk of inciting some of you, Obama didn't seem to have much of that going on aside from the POTUS and FLOTUS themselves and they were fairly restrained while in office.

That's true, Obama is probably exempt here. His kids were too young to profit from his name and he didn't have any dumb siblings.
BearlyCareAnymore
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

OaktownBear said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

What a clown.

Nepotism =
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

What friend or relative are you claiming gave Hunter Biden a job?

dajo9
As they say, the real crime is what is legal. Grifter, Andrew Giuliani, is said to be Trump's most regular golf partner. We are paying his salary.

American Vermin
bearister
Is he the offspring from when Rudy married his cousin? Just asking.
Kaworu
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

There is the nepotism of giving a relative or friend an undeserved promotion or job because of the person in power's relationship to them. That's not what this is.

What do you think they're paying Hunter Biden for? It isn't for anything he provides. And it's definitely not for the highlighted category here either.

sycasey
Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

There is the nepotism of giving a relative or friend an undeserved promotion or job because of the person in power's relationship to them. That's not what this is.

What do you think they're paying Hunter Biden for? It isn't for anything he provides. And it's definitely not for the highlighted category here either.

Yes, it's pretty obvious that plenty of people THINK they can gain influence over Joe Biden by going through Hunter Biden. The problem is that there's no evidence they actually got it.
Kaworu
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Yes, it's pretty obvious that plenty of people THINK they can gain influence over Joe Biden by going through Hunter Biden. The problem is that there's no evidence they actually got it.
Hunter Biden ' received lots of money for what he did.
People involved in "russiagate" - received zero money for what they did

It's not that you don't believe in conspiracies, you just only believe in the ones you like.
bearister
"People involved in "russiagate" - received zero money for what they did"

..and you know that how?
sycasey
Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

It's not that you don't believe in conspiracies, you just only believe in the ones you like.

Hmm? Do you think you're talking to someone else? I never post about Russia.

If you want to know what I think, I think it's clear Russia attempted to interfere and assist the Trump campaign in 2016. It's unclear if the Trump campaign's involvement rises to the level of criminal activity.
MSaviolives
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

bearister
" It's unclear if the Trump campaign's involvement rises to the level of criminal activity."

Apparently they thought it did since they never gave a straight answer regarding what was discussed during any of the 100 contacts with Russians.
dajo9
Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

LOL

Actually, the issue is the different standard you have set for Democrats and Republicans.

All of the below is legal:

- Trump was trying to get a deal for a Trump Tower Moscow during the 2016 election
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/05/23/the-truth-behind-trump-moscow-how-the-president-risked-everything-for-a-relatively-tiny-deal/?sh=6428fba5bc32

- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort used his ties to Trump to get whole on $20 million of debt owed to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska
https://www.businessinsider.com/court-document-shows-oleg-deripaska-loaned-paul-manafort-10-million-2018-6

- Trump's National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, was paid ~$70k by Russians and $530k by Turkey
https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pol-flynn-payments-russia-20170317-story.html
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/421780-turkey-and-michael-flynn-five-things-to-know

And then there is this:
- Eric Trump in 2014 "We have all the funding we need out of Russia"
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/332270-eric-trump-in-2014-we-dont-rely-on-american-banks-we-have-all-the-funding-we
American Vermin
Kaworu
dajo9 said:

Kaworu said:

Actually, the issue is the different standard you have set for Democrats and Republicans.

All of the below is legal:

- Trump was trying to get a deal for a Trump Tower Moscow during the 2016 election
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/05/23/the-truth-behind-trump-moscow-how-the-president-risked-everything-for-a-relatively-tiny-deal/?sh=6428fba5bc32
A deal that he didn't get. Hunter Biden got his deals.
Quote:

Quote:

- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort used his ties to Trump to get whole on $20 million of debt owed to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

This is flat-out incorrect. He is not whole on that debt.
Quote:

Quote:

- Trump's National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn, was paid ~$70k by Russians and $530k by Turkey
https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pol-flynn-payments-russia-20170317-story.html
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/421780-turkey-and-michael-flynn-five-things-to-know

Please reference where I ever said that Michael Flynn deserved his position.
Quote:

And then there is this:
- Eric Trump in 2014 "We have all the funding we need out of Russia"
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/332270-eric-trump-in-2014-we-dont-rely-on-american-banks-we-have-all-the-funding-we
Which has nothing to do with anything.

But thanks for all of those useless links.
OBear073akaSMFan
Why? He's got the moron by the balls anyway!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.