Did a single poster miss BF2's contributions to this forum?

7,813 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If so, please be brave enough to identify yourself. This is open to posters of all political stripes.
Big C
I sort of did. Sure, most of his stuff is a recital of right wing talking points, but I never found him to be obnoxious. And occasionally, he was funny or reasonable. (Not all that often, but still... )

A forum like this gets pretty boring when everybody pretty much agrees and the biggest controversies concern who's a DINO, a LINO, a PINO, etc.
BearChemist
Can't answer because he is blocked. Not having my hopes up though.
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

If so, please be brave enough to identify yourself. This is open to posters of all political stripes.
I'll bite. I am BearForce2 no relation to BearForce1. Thanks to me, you also believe Michelle Obama is a little cuckoo.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
Rank all the BI posters whose screen names end with 1 or 2.
BearNIt
Not one ****ing bit. It's interesting that all his posts have 3 stars. Why is that? What 3 BI members would star every one of his posts less than 24 hours after his return?
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

Not one ****ing bit. It's interesting that all his posts have 3 stars. Why is that? What 3 BI members would star every one of his posts less than 24 hours after his return?
BA Bearacus
AunBear
okaydo

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BA Bearacus
AunBear
okaydo

Wait for it, wait for the 3 stars!
okaydo
Which happens first: Biden steps on Air Force 1 or Bear Force 2 steps in it over Biden?
Big C
okaydo said:

Rank all the BI posters whose screen names end with 1 or 2.

While I certainly didn't like everything about him, shocky1 did bring a little much-needed enthusiasm to our basketball program, which has been in a state of hibernation since he left (mainly because they have sucked, to be completely honest).
concordtom
Did anyone miss ME?
Roughly 9 months.
LMK5
Big C said:

I sort of did. Sure, most of his stuff is a recital of right wing talking points, but I never found him to be obnoxious. And occasionally, he was funny or reasonable. (Not all that often, but still... )

A forum like this gets pretty boring when everybody pretty much agrees and the biggest controversies concern who's a DINO, a LINO, a PINO, etc.
So right, but you know, lots of people do like echo chambers.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
dajo9
concordtom said:

Did anyone miss ME?
Roughly 9 months.
I did not miss you. But - I like the new you more than the old you. The old you sounded like somebody who was seriously going to get a visit from the Secret Service. It was too much even for a Trump hater like me. I enjoy your posts. Thanks for coming back.
American Vermin
BearlyCareAnymore
LMK5 said:

Big C said:

It is not a matter of echo chambers.

BF was always a useless poster. He posts one liners that are devoid of thought. I simply didn't care about him. If others find that entertaining, fine with me.

However, shortly before the election he started a practice of just bombing the board with a high volume of posts either starting multiple new threads or bumping old threads to the top with the clear objective of trying to interfere with the discourse here. He was literally up at 3 am posting 33 times over a short period to screw up the board. He was even more prolific leading up to the election posting at time like 75 times in a few hours in the middle of the night. That tactic is not acceptable on a message board. It makes it near impossible to have a discussion because he is deliberately pushing threads down the bottom of the page before anyone could respond. It has nothing to do with being conservative. It is a clear violation of board policy. There have been a few others that have gone mental in the same manner on the boards for their own personal reasons (frankly, it usually appears they have gone to war with the mods and decided to blow the place up on their way out). They have all gotten time outs or banned. You simply don't do that.
sycasey
OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

BF was always a useless poster. He posts one liners that are devoid of thought. I simply didn't care about him. If others find that entertaining, fine with me.

However, shortly before the election he started a practice of just bombing the board with a high volume of posts either starting multiple new threads or bumping old threads to the top with the clear objective of trying to interfere with the discourse here. He was literally up at 3 am posting 33 times over a short period to screw up the board. He was even more prolific leading up to the election posting at time like 75 times in a few hours in the middle of the night. That tactic is not acceptable on a message board. It makes it near impossible to have a discussion because he is deliberately pushing threads down the bottom of the page before anyone could respond. It has nothing to do with being conservative. It is a clear violation of board policy. There have been a few others that have gone mental in the same manner on the boards for their own personal reasons (frankly, it usually appears they have gone to war with the mods and decided to blow the place up on their way out). They have all gotten time outs or banned. You simply don't do that.

Yup. It's not conservatism or even the combative nature that's the issue. It's the spamming. You can't have real conversations with that going on.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

Yup. It's not conservatism or even the combative nature that's the issue. It's the spamming. You can't have real conversations with that going on.
Well, after flooding the board with 50 posts in 18 hours, BF2 has been radio silent for about 20 hours now. Maybe he's had the shortest return from time out in BI history.
AunBear89
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

Well, after flooding the board with 50 posts in 18 hours, BF2 has been radio silent for about 20 hours now. Maybe he's had the shortest return from time out in BI history.

Or he's trying to source more Larry Elder tweets to post.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
LMK5
OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

I get what you're saying.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
going4roses
AunBear89 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

Or he's trying to source more Larry Elder tweets to post.

Hahahaahhahahh
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Big C
sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

LMK5 said:

Big C said:

Yes, that sucked. BearForce2, don't do that anymore!
concordtom
dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

Did anyone miss ME?
Roughly 9 months.
I did not miss you. But - I like the new you more than the old you. The old you sounded like somebody who was seriously going to get a visit from the Secret Service. It was too much even for a Trump hater like me. I enjoy your posts. Thanks for coming back.
Thanks.

You know, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome for a reason!
And I had it bad!

But I'm cured.
And SOOOO relieved!

It's a whole new world! :-)
B.A. Bearacus
Big C said:

Final tally: 1.
panda
Ban him again.
sycasey
This here is another thread created purely to spam this board with link after link on the same topic:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/100076

Exactly the kind of thing that earned BearForce2 his original ban. It should happen again.
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

This here is another thread created purely to spam this board with link after link on the same topic:

Exactly the kind of thing that earned BearForce2 his original ban. It should happen again.
Less than 20 minutes later and that thread is gone. Thanks for pointing it out for the moderators.
smh
sycasey said:

bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/100076

Exactly the kind of thing that earned BearF*rce2 his original ban. It should happen again.
as happens lots..
https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/11155
https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/11155/11
okaydo
Just imagine if BF2 was wealthy like the rioters. Holy sh*t!

Thank god he couldn't afford to participate in the insurrection.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

[ol]
  • False and/or defamatory
  • Inaccurate
  • Abusive
  • Vulgar
  • Hateful
  • Harassing
  • Obscene
  • Profane
  • Sexually oriented
  • Threatening
  • Invasive of a person's privacy
  • Thread Hijacking (knowingly redirecting the subject of a thread)
  • Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)
  • Trolling (posting to purposefully antagonize other posters)
  • An attempt to get around the profanity filter
  • Removal of moderator/staff edits from post
  • Otherwise in violation of any law
  • [/ol]
    Spam isn't listed and what I posted wasn't even spam, you just didn't like the content.

Anarchistbear
    Oooh. Little Snitch Boy Casey clutches his pearls and grows faint again
    BearForce2
    okaydo said:

Just imagine if Okaydo was a real journalist, he would have been inside the Capitol right alongside CNN and BLM.
    B.A. Bearacus
    okaydo said:

Personally, I find this kind of hypothetical to be outrageous, distasteful, and beneath the dignity of a Cal grad. That said, can someone please ask BF2 if he can eat non-organic food?
    BearForce2
    B.A. Bearacus said:

Personally, I find this kind of hypothetical to be outrageous, distasteful, and beneath the dignity of a Cal grad. That said, can someone please ask BF2 if he can eat non-organic food?

You're still mad after I said Michelle Obama is nuts. We can agree to disagree.

sycasey
    BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

[ol]
  • Inaccurate
  • Abusive
  • Vulgar
  • Hateful
  • Harassing
  • Obscene
  • Profane
  • Sexually oriented
  • Threatening
  • [/ol]
    Spam isn't listed and what I posted wasn't even spam, you just didn't like the content.

Take your case to the mods if you don't like it.
    BearForce2
    panda said:

Ban him again.

AunBear is like the ANTIFA for the BI left wingers. They don't engage with him or pretend that he exists but they like to have him around to do their dirty work.
    BearForce2
    sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

[ol]
  • Inaccurate
  • Abusive
  • Vulgar
  • Hateful
  • Harassing
  • Obscene
  • Profane
  • Sexually oriented
  • Threatening
  • [/ol]

Take your case to the mods if you don't like it.

You said you're interested in "real dialogue" but you're not even able to respond to my post.
    Do you want to have a real dialogue about something else instead?
    Last Page
    Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.