China bragging about ethnic cleansing on twitter...

1,476 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
remind me again why I'm not allowed to call COVID the "c**** virus" again?

EDIT: ok i'll be nice and edit the post per someone's request
B.A. Bearacus
Big C

because we lose if we're not able to claim the moral high ground vs. a regime like that
hanky1
Big C said:

because we lose if we're not able to claim the moral high ground vs. a regime like that
I think regardless of any name calling we do to china, we can claim the moral high ground since our modern day government doesn't commit acts of genocide.
BeachedBear
hanky1 said:

Big C said:

I think regardless of any name calling we do to china, we can claim the moral high ground since our modern day government doesn't commit acts of genocide THIS CENTURY.
FIFY
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
I am all for the Chinese dictatorial governments and other autocrats being banned from Twitter. The success of the Trump Twitter ban has caused me to evolve on this issue. Dictators should be banned. Also, world leaders and governments that abuse the public with misinformation should absolutely be banned in my opinion. Easy for me to say, I'm not here trying to make money off a social media company, so I can appreciate these are difficult decisions from a company and free speech point of view.

You know who was really ahead of the curve on this topic was Kamala Harris. In her Presidential campaign she said Trump should be banned from Twitter and she lost support as people (including me) did not think it was serious. Well, it turned out to be deadly serious. Trump being banned from Twitter turned out to be a great thing for America. Kudos to Vice President Kamala Harris for being so forward thinking.

American Vermin
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dimitrig

I am glad to be rid of Twitler

BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

hello.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.