Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Burn down Penn State

It's clear that Paterno knew for what was going on. Major scumbag.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    I'm disgusted but not surprised.

True Blue Golden Bear going4roses's Avatar
    Terrible just terrible

Criminal Justice system failed again

You guys are smarter than this. Maybe Joe Paterno knew.

However, the story is sensational and is completely duping you. An insurer is alleging that a child told Paterno in 1976 about sexual abuse because the insurer doesn't want to back Penn State's $60 + million reimbursement claims. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by oski003 View Post

However, the story is sensational and is completely duping you. An insurer is alleging that a child told Paterno in 1976 about sexual abuse because the insurer doesn't want to back Penn State's $60 + million reimbursement claims. That is all.
    This whole story just makes me think the entire human race sucks. Greed is an ugly thing.

Penn State should have pulled an USF and self-impose a death penalty for 5 years. Now they should just shut down the whole damn FB program. A line has been crossed and it's just too much.

p.s. Joe Pa is in hell for this.

I have believed the old man should have known and had to know some of it. But this story seems contrived. I think your insurance dodge theory is credible. I detest Paterno though. And the Penn St Administration. Just despise them.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison

"He reiterated that McQueary was unclear with him about the nature of what he saw—and added that even if McQueary had been more graphic, he's not sure he would have comprehended it.
    "You know, he didn't want to get specific," Paterno said. "And to be frank with you I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man." [Dead Spin]

If there is life after death, rest assured that JoPa will rot in that same special part of Hell reserved for Catholic Bishops who rotated known pedophile priests from parish to unsuspecting parish like so many peas in a shell game. In the old days in Ireland the IRA kneecapped or slabbed demons like them.

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    If there is life after death, rest assured that JoPa will rot in that same special part of Hell reserved for Catholic Bishops who rotated known pedophile priests from parish to unsuspecting parish like so many peas in a shell game. In the old days in Ireland the IRA kneecapped or slabbed demons like them.
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by beelzebear View Post
    Penn State should have pulled an USF and self-impose a death penalty for 5 years. Now they should just shut down the whole damn FB program. A line has been crossed and it's just too much.

p.s. Joe Pa is in hell for this.
    uh ... the AD at PedoU isn't noted for decision making ... crossed lines aren't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCalVa View Post
    uh ... the AD at PedoU isn't noted for decision making ... crossed lines aren't noticed.
    It's not the AD's decision..because no AD would willing shut down their biggest program because they gain from its prestige and association. This is way beyond that. At USF it was the Fr. John Lo Schiavo, president...and I have to guess he wasn't answering to alumni, students or the AD. He was listening to god or his conscience. At Penn State it will have to the chancellor and/or the Broad of Trustees. At Cal it would be the chancellor and/or the UC president.
    Last edited by beelzebear; 05-05-2016 at 06:10 PM.

Loyal Bear
    Really? I thought you would love her given she hired Sonny.

Can we reserve some shade for the idiot PSU fans who continue to insist this is all a conspiracy to bring down PSU football? I understand being loyal to one's tribe, but those people need to pump the brakes.

I assume this was just a Sandy joke? You do know its not the same AD right?