Page 378 of 434 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 6501

Thread: cal's monster class deux

happy father's day

love you dad, you & moms always told me & my sister that we could do anything that we put our hearts into, i believed you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJUD0rEPWM

i believe in you (they might be giants)#

cal's monster class exclusive announcement

yet another cal's monster class exclusive announcement: preview of the new under armor basketball gameday looks for them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs

shocky like bare necks, chokers kinda look like dog collars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4

clothes are for losers#

happy father's day

I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    happy father's day
    Larry & Mikayla Cowling?

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Larry & Mikayla Cowling?
    is there any doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post

marcus green

marcus, good luck in your new role as the assistant director of basketball operations for the missouri basketball program, you worked your azz off during your time in berkeley & i wish you nothing but the best in your quest to become a full-time bench coach in the near future

it's gonna happen, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Shocky1 View Post
    who is the earliest morning riser within the cal basketball program?

that would be marcus green, the assistant director of basketball operation...the high energy/good energy dude eats breakfast with the guys at the training table every morning, serves as a big bro on a lot of topics from school to girls & is a relentless class checker to ensure everybody is where they gotta be in addition to his operational support of the director of basketball operations marco harris & future opponent film breakdown & planning with hard working mitch elkins (an unsung key cog in the cal basketball program)

marcus grew up in the chicago area, was a 4 year letterman & 2 time team captain at purdue along with graduating with a degree in organizational leadership & supervision and later played professionally in buenos aires, argentina which has got a lot of curvy brunette yoga females

there's an app named waze which provides info in real time the location of police officers & traffic accidents...a couple of the bears told me that they got a code name for marcus that they text to each other when green is on the prowl

moms of prospective recruits gotta feel reassured that their sons are in good hands with marcus green keeping an eye on everything...let's be real here, coach martin is usually sleeping while marcus roams berkeley before the dawn every morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfZa1gaWZw

this is cal basketball#

christopher oakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHayYMdDUJY

who are the 2 most important oakland guys who are gonna return home?

yeah that would be beastmode & christopher oakes, the new assistant director of basketball operations

what up, chris?...when is the athletic dept gonna get their **** together & put your name & foto up on the official basketball team website or are you camera shy like marshawn or something?

anyways glad your joining the program, you averaged 18.4 ppg at castlemont back in the day before attending pepperdine for 2 years & then graduating from san jose state

as a 6'10" dude i'm gonna hold you personally accountable for coaching up the king to stop dribbling the ******* basketball and/or using the backboard when he's a foot or two from the rim, he gotta just flush the ball, right?...it's good to be the king

looking forward to meeting & working with you in moving the program forward, oakes, you might wanna get a new sweat shirt or 2

listen up young ones in cal's go all the way up class (2017), there's a new sheriff in berkeley

oakland's finest#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including oakland)

not that it matters but it's kinda amazing that christopher oakes (foto above) played d1 basketball with only 8 fingers

shut up, shocky#

willie mays baseball cards

in glancing thru growls on the football board there's a thread re: baseball cards

it reminded me that in junior high i used to collect willie mays baseball cards, spent over $300 of xmas & birthday along with chores dinero to get my loot...had to look around to find this **** that has been collecting dust on a bookshelf, these cards haven't been looked at by anybody in at least 20+ years

so anyways i start checking out the value of these cards (which have no meaning to me anymore as i got zero interest in baseball since my varsity baseball days in high school)

guess what, check out the auction value of a 1952 willie mays (card in the bottom left hand corner), one recently sold for $478,000 in may of 2016...and yeah my cards don't got any creases or wrinkles either, they been embalmed in these plastic covers forever, they are ******* mint, sharp as ****
    https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/ba...mays-261/23279

long story short, i may have a card collection worth over a million dollars which i'm gonna sell now thx to the bearinsider.com

and yeah i'm gonna donate all the proceeds to rescue dogs (and cats) charities here in maricopa county

shocky is a mutt#

p.s. that's my gold phi beta kappa key awarded to me for my 3.92 gpa during my berkeley days in front of my signed ivan foto that got me & taylor in the background
    Last edited by Shocky1; 06-24-2017 at 09:45 PM.

the magic of cal basketball

do you got your season tix(s) for this upcoming season which opens on friday nite november 10th vs them uc riverside highlanders in an epic revenge game, are you gonna experience the magic of cal basketball at haas on gamedays?

part of the magic of cal basketball is the interactions with everybody on gamedays at haas pavilion

conversation after the game:

dr d (in foto above, he tries to keep an eye on those who believe stormin' the floor is a protected 1st amendment civil right): so who's your favorite nfl team?

shocky: the raiders, baby

dr d (handing me a raiders card/money carrier): that's what i thought, i got you this, i got one too

taylor: that's so awesome, my dad is always losing all his stuff at games because he doesn't own a wallet, he just stuffs everything in his pockets and then can't find anything later on

dr d: i just love watching you run around and stuff, don't think i've ever seen anyone so excited at a sporting event, to be honest with you it makes me smile all the time

shocky: thank you so much, dr d, i'm truly touched let's take a selfie together with our stashes

____________________________________________________________ ____________________________

conversation right near the end of halftime:

2 cute petite yoga female blonde cal students (walking over to me): hi, we've been listening and watching you all season, we wanted to introduce ourselves

shocky (shaking their hands & then huggging them): that's terrific, i'm shocky

yoga girls: let's do a snapchat

shocky (huddling up with them): roarrrrrrrrrr

yoga girls: do it like you always do, like "demand the ball ivan"

the 3 of us: demand the ball, ivan, demand the ball, impose your will, demand the ballllli ivuhhhnnnn

yoga girls: we're just sophmores, let's stay in touch next season, ok?

shocky (hugging them again): you got it, let's do this

taylor's girlfriend katy (as the yoga girls walk away): oh my god, i kinda think those girls were macking on you

shocky: can you blame them?... i got a 5-6 day a week yoga practice, they probably wanted to touch my azz too

taylor (shaking her head): katy, don't encourage him, just ignore him, ok?

____________________________________________________________ __________________________

conversation after the game:

kazz: derek and i and the athletic student center wanted to get you a momento of our appreciation, here's a small gift

shocky (opening the bag, it's a signed circular glass framed photo of the foto below): wow, love this, i've got the perfect place to put this

taylor: wow, my dad is so gonna love this present, check it out i'm in this foto too

shocky: yeah, you got your resting ***** face thing going on too, sweetie

kazz: and here's the funny thing, i had this in my office this week when ivan rabb dropped in for a study session and he saw the photo and said i know shocky let me sign this

shocky (hugging kazz): thanks bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0ozZXQFqY

the sideshow (love is all around, don't waste it, have you told somebody today that you love them?)#

cal women's hoops

Cal travels to Lexington to take on the UK Wildcats on December 21

maybe the team can ask Marcus where the good eats are

andre kelly

update: andre, glad to hear your visit to berkeley last wednesday was fun & informative, the staff thinks you got some young ivee in your game but you don't got the same exposure in stockton that you get playing for bishop o'dowd/the soldiers

your decision timeline makes sense, getting this done by september 1st will allow you to 100% focus on your senior year of high school both academically & athletically...sounds like your gonna visit a bunch of academically mediocre schools before then, enjoy the roadtrips

maybe your fam could carpool with the jordan (your arsenal teammate, working well together) & tolu families i dunno maybe with drake as the pilot of his fueled up uber helicopter or something from the sacto area to berkeley on gamedays as part of cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

ballerboydre#

____________________________________________________________ __________________________

what up andre?

hope you & your dad enjoy your unofficial visit to berkeley today

whatever you do, if you wanna know where to get your hair styled in town make sure you ask theo or coach o'toole, coach wyking & chris the talker walker don't know **** about that

coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDCQKy-r9U

kelly scored 24.1 ppg along with a redunkulous 15.1 rpg, 2.7 arg & 1.9 bpg, dude can motor in transition & would be a good fit in the bears new high tempo offensive scheme as a 4 that can slide to the 3 in a big lineup...right now he got crooked azz shooting from behind the 3 point line but he's a got a fluid stoke as evidenced by his 72% on free throws

andre is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa that is trending upward...but more importantly he got good hair

family is really important to him, the proximity of stockton to berkeley on gamedays would allow him to share his collegiate playing experience with his parents, family, coaches & friends

an unofficial trip is gonna happen this month, kelly has already been back to the bay for california golden bears basketball & football games...with marcus lee & kingsley okoroh graduating/pursuing the nba after this season, the time is now

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nor cal)

in glancing thru growls on the football board there's a thread re: baseball cards

it reminded me that in junior high i used to collect willie mays baseball cards, spent over $300 of xmas & birthday along with chores dinero to get my loot...had to look around to find this **** that has been collecting dust on a bookshelf, these cards haven't been looked at by anybody in at least 20+ years

so anyways i start checking out the value of these cards (which have no meaning to me anymore as i got zero interest in baseball since my varsity baseball days in high school)

guess what, check out the auction value of a 1952 willie mays (card in the bottom left hand corner), one recently sold for $478,000 in may of 2016...and yeah my cards don't got any creases or wrinkles either, they been embalmed in these plastic covers forever, they are ******* mint, sharp as ****
    https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/ba...mays-261/23279

long story short, i may have a card collection worth over a million dollars which i'm gonna sell now thx to the bearinsider.com

and yeah i'm gonna donate all the proceeds to rescue dogs (and cats) charities here in maricopa county

shocky is a mutt#

p.s. that's my gold phi beta kappa key awarded to me for my 3.92 gpa during my berkeley days in front of my signed ivan foto that got me & taylor in the background
    Why not share half the proceeds with Cal Basketball? Good luck..

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned – immaculate. J. Morrison
    Shocky, do you want to play any gambling games with those cards like make a leaner or knock down a leaner?