Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So is Scott Pagano coming to Cal or what?

Quote Originally Posted by burritos View Post
    Maybe one of the coaches can talk to him on a layover when he flies home to Hawaii.
    Did the Davis Webb grad transfer leave Cal's School of Public Health feeling positive about such students going-forward? This is not something we do all that often here, so I do hope Davis paved the way for future Cal grad transfers by being an exceptional student in his short stay...
    The University of California - One of the finest universities in the world, is the oldest public university in our great state with origins dating back to 1855, and university status granted in 1868. Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal89 View Post
    Did the Davis Webb grad transfer leave Cal's School of Public Health feeling positive about such students going-forward? This is not something we do all that often here, so I do hope Davis paved the way for future Cal grad transfers by being an exceptional student in his short stay...
    Stuckey and Mullins will stay right? Plus Davis's promise to come back and finish will probably help. Frankly if he gets into the NFL and makes some contributions to Public Health, which we know needs the funding, they won't mind too much.

I think that Nick Kerr is still enrolled and is completing the MPH program. I also heard from my son that Tarwater finished. Spencer Hagen was in the program as a team grad assistant, but don't know if he finished.

Remind me to never make a bold promising prediction for Cal again. That being said, Rosebowl baby!

He didn't qualify for grad school at Cal or he may well have ended up here.

3.0 is a hard and fast minimum for grad school here.

Keep in mind, he only had 42 tackles and 2 sacks total in his 3 years at Clemson so I don't know that Oregon should expect a ton of production out of him.
    Last edited by MoragaBear; 04-15-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    He didn't qualify for grad school at Cal or he may well have ended up here.

3.0 is a hard and fast minimum for grad school here.

Keep in mind, he only had 42 tackles and 2 sacks total in his 3 years at Clemson so I don't know that Oregon should expect a ton of production out of him.
    He only played 52 snaps as a redshirt freshman though and just 651 over the last two seasons. I bet our starters on the d-line played close to 651 jusr last year...