Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oregon game

Oregon game

I just logged into the game. Glad that the Bears are up by 3. But I fear that Oregon floor design is going to give me a stroke....

Nice win in Oregon! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by patsweetpat View Post
    Nice win in Oregon! Congrats!
    Right back at you, Pat, for the win over Arizona!

We got down on the end with another 5 point lead with 8.2 seconds left aqnd you wondered if lightening could strike in the same place . but it didn't and we won the game.

Great revenge for the disappointment in Berkeley! The stats were ugly, except we out-rebounded the Ducks 40-26 and Asha hit 5 threes. And a statistical oddity: Oregon was called for 18 fouls but 4 of their players had 4 each.

Active Bear
    A win is a win, especially on the road, but this one's going to require another trip to the cardiologist. Way too many mindless TO's, but congrats to the team for hanging in there at the end. Oregon never had the lead. Very nice to see SI miss that 3 at the end considering what Brooks did to the men.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBears63 View Post
    Very nice to see SI miss that 3 at the end considering what Brooks did to the men.
    Not to mention the three she hit at the end in Berkeley.

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears63 View Post
    A win is a win, especially on the road, but this one's going to require another trip to the cardiologist. Very nice to see SI miss that 3 at the end considering what Brooks did to the men.
    Yep nice win! We need to go all out vs OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    Yep nice win! We need to go all out vs OSU!
    Yes, beating OSU at their place would be a signature win which could put us back on the NCAA bubble.

Glad they were able to avenge their loss against Oregon. So many highs and lows.

Nice to see nobody complaining about the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by iminoc View Post
    Nice to see nobody complaining about the coach.
    +1

road win!
    they needed this win desperately
    not because of the NCAA tournament ... just to feel good about themselves again
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    road win!
    they needed this win desperately
    not because of the NCAA tournament ... just to feel good about themselves again
    Totally agree. And a road win against a quality opponent. It's great to see the three freshmen continue to contribute points/rebounds/assists. Bodes well for next year. I'm going to Seattle for the Pac-12 Tournament. Should be fun again this year.

Great win for the team, the staff and the players. Another solid outing against Oregon State could set the stage for a late-season run ...
    Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā