Thread: Softball sweeps double header

Softball sweeps double header

Beats Louisville 5 to 2 in the first game and Nebraska 2 to 0 in the second game.

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by wvitbear View Post
    Beats Louisville 5 to 2 in the first game and Nebraska 2 to 0 in the second game.
    Zoe Conley pitched a complete game vs Nebraska, who is now 0-10. Here's hoping they pitch others in their gate away game vs Ohio St.

Great win against Becker. She is very, very good. Two things I have trouble believing: 1) Nebraska has not won a game all year!!! They can't score. What is going on? Knighten can hit. McClure can hit. No idea what is wrong in Husker land. 2) We haven't gone yard yet this season. Zero homeruns. Wonder who will break that streak.

Have we beaten anyone with a winning record?
    Access is better than ownership!

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by 59bear View Post
    Have we beaten anyone with a winning record?
    They have now, just beat Ohio state 5-4. Ohio state record now 7-5.
    Last edited by OBear073akaSMFan; 02-26-2017 at 05:17 PM.

We beat Ohio State today. What a game it was. I was at the game and got to meet the ladies and took picture with them as well. It was a nail biter today but pulled it out at the bottom of 7th.
    Last edited by BearinOC; 02-26-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: adding pix

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by BearinOC View Post
    We beat Ohio State today. What a game it was. I was at the game and got to meet the ladies and took picture with them as well. It was a nail biter today but pulled it out at the bottom of 7th.
    Fantastic game where Cal team came back multiple times! This Friday's game vs Florida will be our 1st game (I think) against a ranked team (3rd last week). Really look forward to see how our team perform against the Gators! Look forward to checking them out this Wed vs Uop. Go Bears!