Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lavar Ball

Lavar Ball

Interesting, Adidas, Nike, UnderArmour all refusing to sign Lonzo because of his father's demands.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...eal-lonzo-ball

The guy is a major clown.......................

He's ultimately costing Lonzo a ton of money by doing all this...and all just to enrich himself. I wonder, at what point, does Lonzo finally get enough sound professional advice (and less crazy talk) to drop this clown for all the negative impact to him financially, professionally and otherwise.

You think Ball will fire his father? Nah!

True Blue Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by puget sound cal fan View Post
    You think Ball will fire his father? Nah!
    Fire? He needs to be emancipated from the dad!

Dirt bag. Was happy to see the ESPN article on this middle finger to LaVar...

*Fixed my typo for Ursa... Happy now?
    Last edited by petalumabear; 04-29-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Agree except for one thing. I like LaVal's--had a lot of beer there in my undergrad days. LaVar, otoh...

Real Bear
    East of Tomales Bay; west of Eagle Lake; south of Sauvie Island; north of Pismo Beach
    Collusion?

I don't give a **** about branding or shoes or endorsements, but I think it's possible the Balls could hit the jackpot doing business their way. That wouldn't bother me, I have no love for Nike and the rest. And either way people will still play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    Fire? He needs to be emancipated from the dad!
    emancipation has already occurred....what he needs is some huevos to toss him overboard..

What did British Knights have to say?

Quote Originally Posted by joe yaks View Post
    Collusion?
    Hardly. He wants contro of his own family brand and get paid from a show company. Even says he has developed a shoe he wants marketed. Easy to see why they passed.We'll see where Lonzo is in a few years career wise... Kinda sad to see his dad trying to cash in on his back.

Yea, but he's responsible for "breeding" him.

"Got love for my shoes K-Swiss"

Quote Originally Posted by UrsaMajor View Post
    Interesting, Adidas, Nike, UnderArmour all refusing to sign Lonzo because of his father's demands.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...eal-lonzo-ball
    As if someone's gonna pay $495 for this crap (also John Delorean has rounds for a lawsuit methinks).

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...hoe-lonzo-ball