Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104

Thread: Evolving Roster 2017, 2018

  1. #46
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    24,771
    Quote Originally Posted by 71Bear View Post
    My rotary dial phone does not allow me to do those things. I am hoping to upgrade to a push button phone so I can start making calls to commercial businesses without a live voice that answers the phone.
    Lol

  2. #47
    Great success: Russ Critchfield
    Good success: Bobby Wendel

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    2016-17 Men's Basketball Roster


    Gone

    23 Bird, Jabari G 6-6 198 Sr. Richmond, Calif. (Salesian)
    1 Rabb, Ivan F 6-11 220 So. Oakland, CA (Bishop O'Dowd HS)
    44 Rooks, Kameron C 7-0 250 Sr. San Marcos, Calif. (Mission Hills)
    2 Singer, Sam G 6-4 205 Sr. Miami, Fla. (Ransom Everglades )

    31 Domingo, Stephen G 6-7 217 RSr. San Francisco, Calif (St. Ignatius/Georgetown
    13 Moore, Charlie G 5-11 170 Fr. Chicago, Ill (Morgan Park HS)
    12 Moute a Bidias, Roger F 6-6 206 Sr. Cameroon (Notre Dame Prep (Mass.))
    3 Mullins, Grant G 6-3 175 Sr. Burlington, Ontario (Notre Dame Secondary/Columbia)


    Returning
    10 Chauca, Brandon G 5-9 160 Jr. Alexandria, Va (22 Feet Academy)
    14 Coleman, Don G 6-2 188 So. Augusta, GA (Butler HS, Lawson ST CC)
    25 Davis, Roman G 6-7 190 R Fr. Los Angeles, CA, (windward HS0
    21 Hamilton, Nick G 6-4 192 R So. Los Angeles, Calif (Westchester HS)
    15 Lee, Marcus F 6-9 224 Sr Antioch CA (Deer Valley HS/Kentucky
    22 Okoroh, Kingsley C 7-1 260 Jr. Derby, England (Westwind Prep)
    42 Welle, Cole F 6-7 228 Jo. Aptos, Calif (Aptos HS)

    Newcomers for 2017
    PG Deschon Winston: 6-1, 180-pounds Van Nuys, CA.
    SG Juhwan Harris-Dyson: 6-4, 190-pound Northridge CA
    SF Justice Sueing 6-6, 205-pound Santa Ana, CA
    PF Grant Anticevich 6-8, Sydney, Australia,
    G/F Austin McCullough, 6-5 Portage, Michigan


    Newcomers (SO FAR) for 2018
    G/F Matt Bradley: 65, 210 lbs, 4-Star, #81-89 Overall
    SF Jacobi Gordon: 67, 205 lbs, 4-Star, #75-84 Overall
    PG Paris Austin, 5'11" JR transfer from Boise State, BOD hs

    2017

    PG: Chauca, Winston
    SG: Dyson, Coleman, McCullough
    SF: Sueing, Davis, Hamilton
    PF: Lee, Welle, Anticevich
    C: Kingsley

  4. #49
    Does it concern anyone that our two 4-star 2018 recruits play the same positions as our two top 2017 recruits?
    #cantbechoosers

    Maybe we're just gonna go like the warriors and play without a center. Or one up them and play without a center AND a power forward.
    Last edited by concordtom; 06-05-2017 at 08:26 AM.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by concordtom View Post
    Does it concern anyone that our two 4-star 2018 recruits play the same positions as our two top 2017 recruits?
    #cantbechoosers

    Maybe we're just gonna go like the warriors and play without a center. Or one up them and play without a center AND a power forward.
    It's a concern IF the next 2-3 recruits aren't 4's or 5's.

  6. #51
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    2,317
    Any word on McNeill's release from his loi at Iowa St? Is he still a possibility? Any news from Warren Washington- MB was saying that he would be deciding soon, but that was a month ago. It's been a few days since we got a commit...

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Any word on McNeill's release from his loi at Iowa St? Is he still a possibility? Any news from Warren Washington- MB was saying that he would be deciding soon, but that was a month ago. It's been a few days since we got a commit...
    I am new to the Warren Washington name.
    I like seeing the words Power Forward, but how much power can he generate at just 180 pounds?
    Still growing... maybe he fills out.

    Escondido, CA (Escondido)
    Power Forward
    Ht 6-9 Wt 180 CLASS OF 2018
    247Sports Composite: 0.8484
    3-stars
    Natl Comp: 235
    Pos PF: 43
    St CA: 24

  8. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Any word on McNeill's release from his loi at Iowa St? Is he still a possibility? Any news from Warren Washington- MB was saying that he would be deciding soon, but that was a month ago. It's been a few days since we got a commit...
    Word on the street is Utah.

  9. #54
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by petalumabear View Post
    Word on the street is Utah.
    I assume you mean Washington.

  10. #55
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    2,317
    So, I assume that we currently have 3 more spots on the roster for 18.
    1. McNeill (all but a given- I think)
    2. Jordan Brown (top priority)
    3. Bryan Penn Johnson or Tolu Jacobs Yaffa
    4. Andre Kelley (if the others don't pan out?)
    5. Plan C?

  11. #56
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    East of Tomales Bay; west of Eagle Lake; south of Sauvie Island; north of Pismo Beach
    Posts
    2,207
    Quote Originally Posted by 71Bear View Post
    My rotary dial phone does not allow me to do those things. I am hoping to upgrade to a push button phone so I can start making calls to commercial businesses without a live voice that answers the phone.
    +1 I'm with you, brother.

    Talk with the switchboard operator or ask someone on your party line. Maybe they can help.

  12. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    So, I assume that we currently have 3 more spots on the roster for 18.
    1. McNeill (all but a given- I think)
    2. Jordan Brown (top priority)
    3. Bryan Penn Johnson or Tolu Jacobs Yaffa
    4. Andre Kelley (if the others don't pan out?)
    5. Plan C?
    Nobody on their remaining targets is Plan C. They're all variations of Plan A.

  13. #58
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Nobody on their remaining targets is Plan C. They're all variations of Plan A.
    That's what I like to hear!

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Nobody on their remaining targets is Plan C. They're all variations of Plan A.
    Sounds great on the surface, but we should have a "Plan B", just in case, so we don't have to come up with a Plan C at the last minute, like the previous guy was forced to do.

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    So, I assume that we currently have 3 more spots on the roster for 18.
    1. McNeill (all but a given- I think)
    2. Jordan Brown (top priority)
    3. Bryan Penn Johnson or Tolu Jacobs Yaffa
    4. Andre Kelley (if the others don't pan out?)
    5. Plan C?
    Would not have Kelley below Yaffa but there are many other priority guys too.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •