Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Remigio commits to Cal

  1. #1

    Remigio commits to Cal

    4 star Mater Dei receiver committed to Cal over UCLA, USC, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Nebraska and more. Here's the quick report: http://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2449

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    4 star Mater Dei receiver committed to Cal over UCLA, USC, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Nebraska and more. Here's the quick report: http://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2449
    high quality offers - kid looks like a stud in the slot on his highlight tape

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Always great to see a Pilipino student commit.

  5. #5
    Story updated with quotes from Remigio. He had lots of great things to say, especially about Edwards and Wilcox and the vibe in the program and with the new staff in general: http://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2449

  6. #6
    Another West Coast commit. And the level of his other offers is very high. He had great things to say about our head coach and staff- supporting my narrative for this year-coaching really does make a difference.

  7. #7
    True Blue Golden Bear 59bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Posts
    11,016
    Also good to keep a presence at a major D1 producer like Mater Dei.
    Access is better than ownership!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXBEAR View Post
    Another West Coast commit. And the level of his other offers is very high. He had great things to say about our head coach and staff- supporting my narrative for this year-coaching really does make a difference.
    And he is from exactly the kind of school Cal s/b recruiting from: great sports and great academics.

  9. #9
    Loyal Bear
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,172
    Nice get! May this young man find success at Cal. As there is a lot of time (not to mention a season) between now and signing day, I'm cautiously optimistic. However, I like what I'm seeing on the recruiting front.

  10. #10
    This staff is up to big things!!! Love the Mater Dei connection.

  11. #11
    Playmaker. Looks like he has some DJax in him. Wonder if he'll return punts also.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by packawana View Post
    Always great to see a Pilipino student commit.
    Always great to see a good football player commit, regardless of race.

    Quote Originally Posted by wifeisafurd View Post
    And he is from exactly the kind of school Cal s/b recruiting from: great sports and great academics.
    Mater Dei - great athletics, average (not great) academics. Happy to have a pipeline there for sure. It would be nice to get Brown.

  13. #13
    Videos of him are solid. I know this is going to sound nitpicky, but 7 TDs, does that sound right for a lot for a talent like this? Was MD not as solid this year on the offensive front?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by packawana View Post
    Always great to see a Pilipino student commit.
    Is he 100% lumpia and adobo? He looks a bit mixed to me.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by burritos View Post
    Videos of him are solid. I know this is going to sound nitpicky, but 7 TDs, does that sound right for a lot for a talent like this? Was MD not as solid this year on the offensive front?
    http://lenovotips.net/news/Santa-Ana...l-camp,-offer/

    Never mind. Looks like he was sandwiched with other standouts.
    After Saturday's camp, so did the staff. No receiver that this new coaching staff has offered is under six feet tall. None of them can play both inside and outside. The 5-foot-10.5, 180-pound Remigio is as dangerous in the slot as he is on the outside, stretching the field, standing out even on a team that featured Osiris St. Brown and Amon-Ra St. Brown, who each racking up over 60 catches and 1,000 yards last season. Remigio caught 46 balls for 758 yards and 7 touchdowns.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •