Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: crying bear still lives

  1. #1

    crying bear still lives

    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams View Post
    Noooooooooo!

  3. #3
    Wth is this?!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Ko`olau Summit Trail
    Posts
    29,293
    I don't mind crying bear when it's small. So long as it doesn't make its way on the basketball court.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Go!Bears View Post
    Unauthorized knock off?
    I think you're right. Fonts are different. A script Bears?? Haven't seen that with the new UA designs.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    I don't mind crying bear when it's small. So long as it doesn't make its way on the basketball court.
    I was on campus Thursday and there are two large crying bears hanging on the front of Haas...

  8. #8
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    24,807
    Quote Originally Posted by cal85 View Post
    I was on campus Thursday and there are two large crying bears hanging on the front of Haas...
    That seems appropriate.

  9. #9
    Oh does that mean we own the logo?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by packawana View Post
    Oh does that mean we own the logo?
    4890264

  11. #11
    True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Ko`olau Summit Trail
    Posts
    29,293
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    That seems appropriate.
    LOL. One is for basketball, one is for football.

  12. #12
    I never really saw the "crying bear"...to me, it looked more like an angry orangutan. Still, I was never a fan of the logo but I'd definitely buy a t-shirt with the mad orangutan if it said something like "Cal Berkeley Nation".

  13. #13
    This is just old stuff they are getting rid of. They are not going to stop selling last years stuff. Under Armor was selling this logo last year.

  14. #14
    Or maybe I am wrong. New Arrival? Really? Seems like that is pretty stupid. Especially after you spent a ton of money ripping up the floor of the gym to excise this.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSouseFamily View Post
    I never really saw the "crying bear"...to me, it looked more like an angry orangutan. Still, I was never a fan of the logo but I'd definitely buy a t-shirt with the mad orangutan if it said something like "Cal Berkeley Nation".
    Look up what Indonesians are doing to orangutans. Our MBB will likely be suffering a similar fate in the 2017-18 season. No need to memorialize it with a tee shirt.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •