Thread: Video interview with hoops S&C coach Jordan Jackson + workout vids and more

Video interview with hoops S&C coach Jordan Jackson + workout vids and more

As part of our reorganization, we've significantly increased our hoops coverage, including bringing on former Cal forward Eric McDonough and Ben Ross along with a deeper level of program connections. We have video interviews coming up with all the new frosh except McNeil so far and lots more in the works.

Most of our stories will be subscriber-only but this one's too good not to share, with lots of good stuff from new hoops S&C coach Jordan Jackson on his background and thoughts on S&C gains and potential impact of the new frosh and more on Front Page: https://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2508

Glad to see Greg emphasizing increased coverage across the map but especially in hoops. As a subscriber, I have no problem with the bulk of it being focused on insiders and I hope that others see the benefit of reading the increased coverage and recognize that there is value in the sub. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all end up selecting as the new chat platform. That was the big draw for me when I initially signed up years ago but its been almost non-existant in the recent years. It will be great to get a stable and reliable platform for the future...

Moraga, Can you get a mid-summer report on the balance of the freshman and returning scholarship players from Jordan Jackson? I believe that we are all very hopeful that Anticevich will become an important contributor to the team. Any news that informs us about the new guys performance or informed estimates of their potential is very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    As part of our reorganization, we've significantly increased our hoops coverage, including bringing on former Cal forward Eric McDonough and Ben Ross along with a deeper level of program connections. We have video interviews coming up with all the new frosh except McNeil so far and lots more in the works.

Most of our stories will be subscriber-only but this one's too good not to share, with lots of good stuff from new hoops S&C coach Jordan Jackson on his background and thoughts on S&C gains and potential impact of the new frosh and more on Front Page: https://bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=2508
    That was great stuff MB!! Thanks!!
    Sounded high on several players, especially JHD.