Page 191 of 206 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3078

Thread: Hey Dodgers Fans

What on earth is wrong with the Giants? I haven't been following them. Is it injuries or just a lot of bad seasons for their better players? Coaching? Pitching?

Is baseball season still going on? I hadn't noticed.

Looks like a lot of Giants fans have jumped ship. Many former Lakers fans have become Warriors fans. Where will former Giants fans go?

Quote Originally Posted by BowDowntoWashington View Post
    Looks like a lot of Giants fans have jumped ship. Many former Lakers fans have become Warriors fans. Where will former Giants fans go?
    I'm not jumping ship. Just realistically awaiting the life boat, and enjoying the cheap tickets this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by BowDowntoWashington View Post
    Some place where they can get away from their troubles and baseball -Seattle

WILD CARD. So what happens if the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the NL WEST have better records than any other 2nd place team in the NL.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsallbear View Post
    WILD CARD. So what happens if the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the NL WEST have better records than any other 2nd place team in the NL.
    They're in. Happened last year in the AL East

It'll be a fun race to watch. Giants get to play spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    They're in. Happened last year in the AL East
    Yeah, why would anyone think that wild cards are restricted to one per division?

Kershaw roughed up tonight. Bellinger first in MLB to 21 homeruns. Hits 2 more tonight.

12 zip tonight. 5 Dodger HRs. Cory Seagar with 3, Grandal, and of course Bellinger with #22.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsallbear View Post
    12 zip tonight. 5 Dodger HRs. Cory Seagar with 3, Grandal, and of course Bellinger with #22.
    Keep posting. It'll make the inevitable playoff loss all the sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    Keep posting. It'll make the inevitable playoff loss all the sweeter.
    Sour grapes coming from someone who supports a team that has no future. HA!

I'm not an expert of the organizational rules of MLB but is there a chance that Frisco gets relegated to AAA next year if they keep up their current performance? How does that work?
    Last edited by TheSouseFamily; 06-21-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSouseFamily View Post
    I'm not an expert of the organizational rules of MLB but is there a chance that Frisco gets relegated to AAA next year if they keep up their current performance? How does that work?
    I think they need to be celler dwellers for two years straight. Heading in the right / wrong direction.