Big Ups For The Arizona Supreme Court

1,336 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BearNIt
BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would like to thank the Arizona Supreme Court for having a big hand in turning Arizona blue in the upcoming election. I have talked to some friends in Arizona and their wives and they are pissed about the decision made to make a woman's right to choose a felony which could place a person or provider in prison for 2-5 years. The court used an 1864 Civil War-era law that was enacted by 27 old guys when Arizona wasn't even a state as the basis for their decision. These are the same men who said it was alright for a 10 y/o girl to be married, made interracial marriage a crime, and made it against the law for a non-white person to testify against a white person. Arizona was a state that the Dems were worried about but because of today's decision, those worries are subsiding. If you want to make a woman angry then tell her you know more about her body than she does and take away her right to make decisions about her own body. Nothing and I mean nothing will drive Arizona women from all walks of life to the polls than the decision handed down today. The decision is such a loser that not even Kari Lake agrees with it and she is out of her f&$@ing mind. In my opinion, today's decision will put Arizona in the win column for Dems. The court did make an exception when the life of the mother is at risk but what provider will risk prison to make that decision? We have seen over and over again how decisions such as the one made today have a cooling effect on providers' decisions to provide care.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Human rights trump abortion rights.
blungld
bear2034 said:

Strange, I thought a couple who procreates represented two humans, while a cluster of cells is a fetus. Not a human.

But someone dumb enough to post the above, is too dumb to understand this basic fact and is easily manipulated by this manufactured wedge issue.
bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

Strange, I thought a couple who procreates represented two humans, while a cluster of cells is a fetus. Not a human.

But someone dumb enough to post the above, is too dumb to understand this basic fact and is easily manipulated by this manufactured wedge issue.

Humans create humans. If you want to label it a fetus to make yourself feel better, go for it.
bearister
bear2034 said:

Think how many abortions a promiscuous person like tRump was all onboard for….he just didn't pay for them.
oski003
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

Why is this a manufactured wedge issue? Is it manufactured by folks like the OP who is saying this will turn Arizona blue?
bear2034
bearister said:

bear2034 said:

Think how many abortions a promiscuous person like tRump was all onboard for….he just didn't pay for them.

But didn't it help fight climate change?
bearister
No, but it reduced the amount of his defective DNA circulating in the general gene pool.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

Why is this a manufactured wedge issue? Is it manufactured by folks like the OP who is saying this will turn Arizona blue?
If you can't recognize that legislating enormously unpopular policies into law will soon bite the GOP in the butt, we can't help you. Go ahead and force your minority beliefs onto everyone. It will hurt people in the short term but the GOP will lose in the end.

When even Kari Lake is appalled by the abortion ban…
BearNIt
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

It's a wedge issue because it was a settled issue until the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. Now the voters of Arizona will have their say and women are pissed that they can't control what happens to their bodies because of some weird reliance on a law from 1864.
BearNIt
bear2034 said:

Do you actually think that the guy who wanted to use the military to clear a park full of protesters by shooting them is all about human rights? I think you may be confused. Maybe he could hold the Bible upside down again before he reads two Corinthians again.
82gradDLSdad
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

If you can't recognize that legislating enormously unpopular policies into law will soon bite the GOP in the butt, we can't help you. Go ahead and force your minority beliefs onto everyone. It will hurt people in the short term but the GOP will lose in the end.

"...legislating enormously unpopular policies into law..." is the only reason a horrible human being like Trump has a chance to be president.
Unit2Sucks
BearNIt said:

It's a wedge issue because it was a settled issue until the Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. Now the voters of Arizona will have their say and women are pissed that they can't control what happens to their bodies because of some weird reliance on a law from 1864.
The speaker of the house who passed this law in AZ had big Matt Gaetz vibes.

bear2034
BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

Do you actually think that the guy who wanted to use the military to clear a park full of protesters by shooting them is all about human rights? I think you may be confused. Maybe he could hold the Bible upside down again before he reads two Corinthians again.

Mostly peaceful protestors? The left are always victims?
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

Even the Arizona AG pledged not to prosecute anyone or any physician pertaining to this law.

BearFarce still thinks that 2 + 2 = 5
He thinks that this legislation will Make Arizona Great Again.

I have a distinct feeling that this law will be struck down hard when it's on the ballot in November, in more ways than one. Thank You Arizona State Supreme Court!

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
dajo9
Happy Roevember
bear2034
DiabloWags said:

Even the Arizona AG pledged not to prosecute anyone or any physician pertaining to this law.

I have a distinct feeling that this law will be struck down hard when it's on the ballot in November, in more ways than one. Thank You Arizona State Supreme Court!

Laws won't get enforced and Democrats don't play by the rules. This seems to be about something else.
DiabloWags
bear2034 said:

DiabloWags said:

Laws won't get enforced and Democrats don't play by the rules. This seems to be about something else.

So you agree with a "law" that involves women's reproductive health when women couldn't even vote?

Yes or No?

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
DiabloWags said:

So you agree with a "law" that involves women's reproductive health when women couldn't even vote?

Yes or No?

When does human life begin?
BearNIt
bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

You are confused, your fearless leader in his own words is the biggest victim in history. His gatherings are 2-3. hours of him going on and on about how everyone is out to get him. If he hadn't broken the law then they couldn't prosecute him but we all know he broke the law and he is going to stand trial. His attempts to delay justice are coming to an end. You reap what you sow.
bear2034
BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

You are confused, your fearless leader in his own words is the biggest victim in history. His gatherings are 2-3. hours of him going on and on about how everyone is out to get him. If he hadn't broken the law then they couldn't prosecute him but we all know he broke the law and he is going to stand trial. His attempts to delay justice are coming to an end. You reap what you sow.

You don't have to play victim, you can choose not to be one.
BearNIt
bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

You should tell your fearless leader that. He should stop delaying court proceeding and stand before a jury of his peers.
bear2034
BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

You should tell your fearless leader that. He should stop delaying court proceeding and stand before a jury of his peers.

He's cooperating with the Communists. And he's also busy buying chicken sandwiches and milkshakes for everyone.
BearNIt
bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

BearNIt said:

bear2034 said:

He's cooperating with the Communists. And he's also busy buying chicken sandwiches and milkshakes for everyone.
He's reaching for the stars. Sounds about right. From a medical standpoint his love of fast food will be the end of him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.