The Lyin King!

826 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by concordtom
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
bearister
"Trump went into the fast food joint and ordered 30 milkshakes which he then handed out to people in the restaurant."

After throwing the shakes, he threw paper towels for mopping up operations.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034

Remember, hoes pay Trump and not the other way around.
WalterSobchak
The irony of you posting this unironically in a thread about Trumps lying is too perfect.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Oakbear
Lyin, is just what sociopaths do, that is why I am pretty convinced that almost all successful pols are sociopathic

example, Nixon, Clinton, Trump, Biden .. all basic liars ( of course that depends on your definition of basic)
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

The irony of you posting this unironically in a thread about Trumps lying is too perfect.
Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has repeatedly failed to pay child support to the mother of his daughter. The White House doesn't even acknowledge their existence.
WalterSobchak
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
GoOskie
Oakbear said:

Lyin, is just what sociopaths do, that is why I am pretty convinced that almost all successful pols are sociopathic

example, Nixon, Clinton, Trump, Biden .. all basic liars ( of course that depends on your definition of basic)
Bothsidesivism.
DiabloWags
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has repeatedly failed to pay child support to the mother of his daughter. The White House doesn't even acknowledge their existence.

Who's your Daddy?
Do you know?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
bearister said:

"Trump went into the fast food joint and ordered 30 milkshakes which he then handed out to people in the restaurant."

After throwing the shakes, he threw paper towels for mopping up operations.

Maybe his handlers can schedule him to appear at a soup kitchen.
We need more bloopers.
concordtom
Lara Trump spreading lies via robocalls

concordtom
bear2034 said:

Remember, hoes pay Trump and not the other way around.

Trump doinked her.
You know it.
I know it.
And soon, the jury will know it.

He also paid her in order to affect (aka rig) the election.

Liar and cheater.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Trump doinked her.
You know it.
I know it.
And soon, the jury will know it.

He also paid her in order to affect (aka rig) the election.

Liar and cheater.
Trump exemplifies the family values the GOP is known for.

WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

bear2034
DiabloWags said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Who's your Daddy?
Do you know?
Did you go to Cal?
Do you know?
concordtom
This is a visual demonstration of how Trump's brain works.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.