The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

66,456 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by bearister
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Prime Time Public Hearings begin this Thursday at 5PM.
There will be a total of six public hearings, set for June 13, 15, 16, 21, and 23.

Interestingly enough, the DoJ recently announced that it will not prosecute Trump former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows or Dan Scavino for contempt of Congress.

The decision by the DoJ is puzzling at best, since there is no executive privilege involved and it sets a poor precedent given that it could embolden other Trump associates facing similar requests not to cooperate.

This news came the same day that White House trade advisor Peter Navarro was indicted for failing to cooperate with the Committee.

bearister
Woodward and Bernstein brand Trump the 'first seditious president' | Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/woodward-and-bernstein-brand-trump-the-first-seditious-president

"Whereas "instruments of American democracy finally stopped Nixon dead in his tracks, forcing the only resignation of a president in American history," Woodward and Bernstein write that Trump "not only sought to destroy the electoral system through false claims of voter fraud and unprecedented public intimidation of state election officials, but he also then attempted to prevent the peaceful transfer of power to his duly elected successor, for the first time in American history."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Tedhead94
DiabloWags said:

Interestingly enough, the DoJ recently announced that it will not prosecute Trump former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows or Dan Scavino for contempt of Congress.

The decision by the DoJ is puzzling at best, since there is no executive privilege involved and it sets a poor precedent given that it could embolden other Trump associates facing similar requests not to cooperate.

Not necessarily puzzling. Could be they are cooperating on some level. Could also be they are targets in another open in investigation and the DOJ doesn't want discovery on the smaller charges.
bearister
You can always count on a zebra to act like a zebra, and…….

Anyone that watches Fox News is little more than….

going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
helltopay1
There are lots of kangaroos in Australia. Also, lots of Kangaroo courts in the world. Pelosi reserved the "right" to select only those Republicans who voiced their disapproval of Trump. All other Republicans were redjected out of hand..
So, when the Repubs take the House in November, naturally, I do not expect any Demos to complain when the Republican speaker hand-picks Demos on the impeachment committees......
bearister
I'm afraid Ted Cruz' theory "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," is not a legal basis supporting impeachment proceedings.
BearForce2

On January 6, they opened the doors of the Capitol to let people in and a police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman

But they called this an insurrection and more people shed tears over this in front of the tv cameras than they did over the Uvalde school shooting. .
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

There are lots of kangaroos in Australia. Also, lots of Kangaroo courts in the world. Pelosi reserved the "right" to select only those Republicans who voiced their disapproval of Trump. All other Republicans were redjected out of hand..
So, when the Repubs take the House in November, naturally, I do not expect any Demos to complain when the Republican speaker hand-picks Demos on the impeachment committees......

Republicans blocked the bipartisan committee that Pelosi originally proposed
dajo9
Here is the memo from American traitor, Trump's Acting Defense Secretary, Christopher Miller, neutering the defense of the capital 2 days before the attack.
DiabloWags
THIS ^^^
dajo9
dajo9 said:

Here is the memo from American traitor, Trump's Acting Defense Secretary, Christopher Miller, neutering the defense of the capital 2 days before the attack.

It is important to remember that Christopher Miller was appointed to the role of Acting Secretary of Defense AFTER the 2020 election. He spent his 2-3 months in that role blocking transition information to the Biden team and preparing for a non-response to the January 6th insurrection.

It takes planning to have such a pathetic non-response to an attack on the U.S. Congress. The status quo response to an attack on the U.S. Congress would be swift and overwhelming. In my opinion, that is the real issue that needs to be investigated. Arresting the boots on the ground is great but the head of the serpent is the bigger issue.
DiabloWags
Meanwhile, down in Georgia . . .

The Trump campaign directed a group of Georgia Republicans to meet in secret and obscure their objectives in an email obtained by federal prosecutors as part of their recent investigation into Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the election in several swing states.

"I must ask for your complete discretion in this process," Sinners wrote. "Your duties are imperative to ensure the end result -- a win in Georgia for President Trump -- but will be hampered unless we have complete secrecy and discretion."

Trump campaign told fake electors in Georgia to use 'complete secrecy and discretion,' email reveals - CNNPolitics
bearister

*I suppose you have to go with your cash cow's spin on the matter. Isn't that part of the fiduciary duty to the ownership?
BearForce2
bearister said:

This is what jealousy looks like.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

helltopay1 said:

To be fair, his memory may not go back more than a few hours.
Tedhead94
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

That is not what jealousy looks like. It is something else entirely that you are clearly incapable of seeing.
Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

Meanwhile, down in Georgia . . .

The Trump campaign directed a group of Georgia Republicans to meet in secret and obscure their objectives in an email obtained by federal prosecutors as part of their recent investigation into Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the election in several swing states.

"I must ask for your complete discretion in this process," Sinners wrote. "Your duties are imperative to ensure the end result -- a win in Georgia for President Trump -- but will be hampered unless we have complete secrecy and discretion."

Trump campaign told fake electors in Georgia to use 'complete secrecy and discretion,' email reveals - CNNPolitics
Sinners emailing sinners. How appropriate.
BearForce2
Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

That is not what jealousy looks like. It is something else entirely that you are clearly incapable of seeing.

It's jealousy and Stelter potato head isn't a journalist, he's a left wing activist for a network with pathetic ratings and a pedo producer.
BearGreg
Staff
DiabloWags said:

Prime Time Public Hearings begin this Thursday at 5PM.
There will be a total of six public hearings, set for June 13, 15, 16, 21, and 23.

This news came the same day that White House trade advisor Peter Navarro was indicted for failing to cooperate with the Committee.

Please post a link
Tedhead94
BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

It's jealousy and Stelter potato head isn't a journalist, he's a left wing activist for a network with pathetic ratings and a pedo producer.

How to write a BF2 post:

Lead with (classic reiteration of previous challenge) + (elementary school name calling with, when possible, sexual or childlike popular reference) + (fake news!!) + (left wing evil, blah, blah) + (comparative size of person's Johnson, either mine is bigger or yours is smaller both works) + (token pedo sign off).

Rinse and repeat with multiple user accounts on as many social media platforms as possible.
bearister
4 things to watch for in the prime-time Jan. 6 hearing

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/08/january-6-committee-primetime-hearing

"Months of major leaks from the Jan. 6 committee, including thousands of texts turned over by former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, may have undercut what would have been the biggest revelations from the hearing.

Three bombshells that have set the bar high:

March 24: Ginni Thomas, a conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, urged Meadows to fight to overturn the election calling Biden's victory "the greatest Heist of our History."

March 29: White House records turned over to the committee show a gap in Trump's Jan. 6 phone logs of seven hours and 37 minutes, including during the period when the Capitol was under attack.

April 21: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) told GOP leadership on Jan. 10 that he would recommend to Trump that he resign, calling his conduct "atrocious," according to a leaked audio recording of the call.

*I bet Ginni Thomas could drink my pastey Irish a$$ under the table. She a goer, that one.
BearForce2
Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

How to write a BF2 post:

Lead with (classic reiteration of previous challenge) + (elementary school name calling with, when possible, sexual or childlike popular reference) + (fake news!!) + (left wing evil, blah, blah) + (comparative size of person's Johnson, either mine is bigger or yours is smaller both works) + (token pedo sign off).

Rinse and repeat with multiple user accounts on as many social media platforms as possible.

Ridiculous. I don't post much on other social media platforms.
going4roses
BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

How to write a BF2 post:

But everything else was true? And your ok with that ? Hmm
DiabloWags
GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

helltopay1 said:

To be fair, his memory may not go back more than a few hours.

LOL!
Tedhead94
BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

How to write a BF2 post:

And society collectively thanks you for that.
DiabloWags
Jack del Rio calls January 6th just a "dust-up"

"Commanders coordinator Jack Del Rio calls Jan. 6 insurrection a 'dust-up' - The Washington Post"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/06/08/jack-del-rio-insurrections-comments/
bearister
I'm pumped for tonight's entertainment…..

…and fully cognizant of the fact that for more than 40% of the country if it ain't on Fox News it ain't real and for any in that group that do watch they believe it was fully justified to invade the Capitol on January 6 in the name of saving the Republic from the Godless Democrats who stole the election.*

*More of a Cormac McCarthy sentence than a Hemingway one.

going4roses
40% ?

To some it feels more like 80-85% especially after Jan 6

When whyte folks are talking about hanging a sitting whyte VP. It's damn near a wrap. There were gatekeepers of substance/law enforcement/military and business owners/judges or their spouses on the capital trying to stop whyte (governance) business.

And it's some on this board still claiming to be the victim as if they didn't start the problem and continue the problems all the while ignoring the damage done to the country ,people and to fabric of this nation.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd3mJFY3/?k=1
Succinctly put if I say so
DiabloWags
Since the attention span of the average American is as low as a knat, I would assume that if there isnt a BLOCKBUSTER revelation made known within the first 30 minutes of the proceedings, Sally Homemaker and Joe 6-Pack will be turning the Channel.
DiabloWags
Tedhead94 said:

BearForce2 said:

And society collectively thanks you for that.
+1,000,000,000

BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

Since the attention span of the average American is as low as a knat, I would assume that if there isnt a BLOCKBUSTER revelation made known within the first 30 minutes of the proceedings, Sally Homemaker and Joe 6-Pack will be turning the Channel.

There are still unanswered questions like why did Pelosi and the mayor of DC turn down Trump's offer for National Guard troops?
bearister

Morons like MTG are incapable of memorizing what the bullsh@it de jour is. Is this the day we own the insurrection or the day we dodge it? Methinks she is the type that would give out schematics of the offices set up at the Capitol to the rabble.
DiabloWags
DeVos said Bye Bye after Jan. 6th.

DeVos says she talked 25th Amendment, resigned after Trump crossed 'line in the sand' on Jan. 6 (yahoo.com)
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

You have to ask the right questions first in order to get to the BLOCKBUSTER revelations.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.