The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

66,995 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Video store clerks never mistook him for a cleric.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Does anyone know about this attempt by Trump to call into Fox and have a live interview with Lou Dobbs at about 5pm on January 6, which was rejected by management?

Thank you, Dominion lawsuit Discovery.

On Jan. 6, 2021, the day a violent mob breached the U.S. Capitol in support of then-President Donald Trump, executives at Fox Corp vetoed Trump's attempt to appear on the network's air, according to court documents filed Thursday.

The documents allege that the former president dialed into on-air personality Lou Dobbs' show the afternoon of Jan. 6, but that executives shut down Trump's efforts to appear on air.

"Fox refused to allow President Trump on air that evening because 'it would be irresponsible to put him on the air' and 'could impact a lot of people in a negative way,'" according to Fox Business Network President Lauren Petterson, whose testimony was cited by Dominion in the new filing.

The House select committee that investigated the January 6 attack did not know that Trump had made this call, according to a source familiar with the panel's work.
concordtom
I also didn't realize this tidbit:

Dobbs' show
on Fox Business in which he routinely promoted baseless conspiracies about the 2020 election was canceled a few weeks after the January 6 insurrection.
concordtom
Further, from the Dominion court filings,

The messages also revealed that Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, did not believe Trump's election lies and even floated the idea of having Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham appear together in prime time to declare Joe Biden as the rightful winner of the election.

Such an act, Murdoch said, "Would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election stolen."

Well, NO, I don't believe they ever got up the nerve to do that, did they?!?!

What kind of evil man is Rupert Murdock that he KNOWS Trump is a myth, and yet he continues to feed the myth?
Cocaine Bear

bearister
Very sad news that more of America's finest young men and SUPER PATRIOTS had to go down so wrongfully in the most evil FBI entrapment sting operation in the history of the agency. Shame on you FBI! A pox on your house!

Proud Boys leader and three others guilty of seditious conspiracy

https://mol.im/a/12047245

*Hopefully tRump wins the Election in 2024 so that he can pardon these fine citizens as well as hundreds more of his disciples wrongfully convicted of felonies.
bearister
Daniel Rodriguez: Man who attacked officer Michael Fanone on January 6 sentenced to over 12 years in prison | CNN Politics

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21/politics/michael-fanone-daniel-rodriguez-january-6-sentenced/index.html

*In The Kingdom, they would behead him.
dajo9
Congress continues to be the most effective group at revealing the failures and actions of January 6th. Today the Senate reports out the massive intelligence failure of the FBI and DHS leading up to January 6th.

I think we have some bipartisan consensus on this board that the FBI and DHS should be dismantled and rebuilt as organizations that actually work for the people. I hope Congress continues to dig into these failures so the appropriate people can be held accountable.

American Vermin
bearister
Another patriot with love in his heart goes down:

Man who used megaphone to lead attack on police during Capitol riot gets more than 7 years in prison | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-johnatakis-capitol-riot-sentencing-f97acd68b8860d36b212e408ac80abd4

He is the latest member of the Praying that the 2024 Election is Actually Rigged Club so that come January, 2025 he can get his:

chazzed

bearister
4 months in the hoosegow for the town drunk of Mayberry. More appeals and stays to follow. Stevo will really be able to use that tRump Redux pardon in 2025….and Medal of Freedom.

Steve Bannon: Appeals court upholds contempt-of-Congress conviction for defying Jan. 6 subpoena | CNN Politics
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/politics/steve-bannon-appeal-denied/index.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.