New J6 Footage

29,513 Views | 505 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bear2034
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems to be slow leaking, but there's some great new footage of J6 that surprisingly, congress wouldn't release last session...

Here is the cops tear gassing themselves in a hilarious skit lol

Cops using explosive munitions and hitting 1 person but making 10 people that were peaceful, angrier.

Example from above

Cop pushing a man off a balcony to fall 3-4x his height, he was stretchered off

2nd angle of cop pushing him off

Bodycam footage of cop saying "Just let them take the capital, they set us up"

Someone opens up 10 ton brass doors and lets people into capital from inside.

AunBear89
They should have complied.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Too bad all this Tucker Carlson nonsense hasn't saved even one of the numerous hillbilly seditionists that are rotting in a USP….and it won't help even one of those hillbilly seditionists that are awaiting trial, conviction and incarceration.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig

I have no doubt that there were police officers and FBI agents aiding and encouraging the insurrection. Many of them were in the crowd. I am not sure what that proves other than police officers and FBI agents tend to support Trump. We knew that already:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-law-enforcement/trump-wins-backing-of-largest-u-s-police-union-as-he-touts-law-and-order-idUSKBN25V22V

concordtom
Pretty amazing and insane post by a trumpian.

First, these types run havoc all over the Capitol in an attempt to end democracy.

Then they make fun of attempts to stop them.

Y'all are fugging crazy!!!

And the supposedly "normal" branch of the GOP mostly sits quietly, not speaking out against this insanity, are just plain WEAK!
bearister
How does Tucker Carlson, you know, the guy that is a dumb guy's version of what a smart guy looks like, reconcile this Reality World narrative with his Allegation World narrative:

Ex-Proud Boy testifies: 'Desperation' as 2020 election options waned

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/22/ex-proud-boy-testifies-desperation-ahead-jan-6/11263241002/

"We pretty much knew it was over," Jeremy Bertino, an ex-member of the right-wing extremist group, told a jury in the trial of five Proud Boys Wednesday. "We were desperate at this point for anything else that could have changed the outcome of the election."

…Prosecutors allege that the Proud Boys on trial, fueled by that desperation to keep Trump in office, conspired to stop the certification of the 2020 election by weaponizing an already-inflamed pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6, 2021 against the Capitol.

…In the Proud Boys' view, there were two kinds of right-wingers, Bertino said: members of the group and "normies."

Normies were anyone who supported Trump or fell right of center politically, but were not affiliated with the Proud Boys, he said.

…In messages shown to the jury, members of the Proud Boys questioned whether normies would "push through police lines," "storm the Capitol building" and "burn (D.C.) to ash."

They were like a "pack of wild dogs," one Proud Boy wrote in messages. "F--- it, let them loose," Bertino replied back at the time.

…Bertino was not in D.C. on Jan. 6, recovering from the stabbing, but he monitored the day's events on social media and posted encouraging words in the Proud Boys' chats, telling those on the ground to "form a spear" and continue the fight, according to trial evidence."

* At a minimum, can't Tucker "walk the walk" and at least fund an Innocence Project for White Supremacist Insurrectionists.

movielover
These should all be publicly available.
concordtom
movielover said:

So should your insanity.
SBGold
MinotStateBeav said:

Seems to be slow leaking, but there's some great new footage of J6 that surprisingly, congress wouldn't release last session...

Cops using explosive munitions and hitting 1 person but making 10 people that were peaceful, angrier.

Example from above

those dumb cops. those dumb seditionists, comply or get tossed for trespassing
bearister
Next time this happens there won't be a partisan analytical post mortem like this because ……there will be an actual post mortem because the hillbillies are going to be put to ground. Tagged and bagged.
movielover
TC doesn't have the tapes. Speaker lied.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

TC doesn't have the tapes. Speaker lied.
You mean your sources lied to you again? Shocking!
MinotStateBeav
Here's a video of the guy the media said "led the insurrection" telling people to go home. 4 years in jail.

SBGold
MinotStateBeav said:

Here's a video of the guy the media said "led the insurrection" telling people to go home. 4 years in jail.

That cuck should not have been there. LOL
movielover
His current attorney, Bill Shipley, is a former DOJ attorney who writes under the twitter handle @ShipwreckedCrew. He's in a tough spot given the poor first attorney. Shipley is sharp.
going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
heartofthebear
concordtom said:

movielover said:

So should your insanity.
I would rather the insanity be kept private.
heartofthebear
MinotStateBeav said:

Example from above

Your constant attempts to portray yourself and your clown causes as victims of a liberal conspiracy is such a pathetic abuse of the concept of justice that I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Of course there is the ignore option... Suffice it to say that the reason the likes of you are losing power is not because of an unfair system, it's because your arguments don't have any credibility.
Eastern Oregon Bear
1. Attempting to storm the Capitol has consequences.

2. Even if the doors were opened for them, they didn't have to enter. They certainly knew better than to vandalize the place.
going4roses
MinotStateBeav said:

Example from above

Here you go

movielover
bearister
Capitol Police practicing for next Insurrection:

movielover
At the end of her missive, she lists numerous lies she swallowed, which we always knew were false. Naive? Brainwashed?

BearHunter

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has described having to evacuate a riotous Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 as traumatic. But Capitol Police security footage obtained by Just the News shows the long-time Democrat leader exited Hollywood-style from the home of Congress that fateful day with her daughter filming her as security officers tried to guide her through a secret safe passage corridor.
DiabloWags
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has described having to evacuate a riotous Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 as traumatic. But Capitol Police security footage obtained by Just the News shows the long-time Democrat leader exited Hollywood-style from the home of Congress that fateful day with her daughter filming her as security officers tried to guide her through a secret safe passage corridor.
It looked like 3 clips of people walking along hallways. It didn't appear to me that Pelosi's daughter with the small handheld camera (not much bigger than a cell phone) was slowing anyone down. I'm not sure why that's considered Hollywood style. There were no explosions or stunt work. No CGI that I could see.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

It looked like 3 clips of people walking along hallways. It didn't appear to me that Pelosi's daughter with the small handheld camera (not much bigger than a cell phone) was slowing anyone down. I'm not sure why that's considered Hollywood style. There were no explosions or stunt work. No CGI that I could see.

Pelosi's daughter made this moving HBO documentary with that camera and also fed J6 clips from it to CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/14/politics/new-video-clips-january-6-attack/index.html
dimitrig
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

Nancy is just so elegant that everything she does exudes Hollywood glamour.

BearHunter
dimitrig said:

Nancy is just so elegant that everything she does exudes Hollywood glamour.

Theatrical J6 footage from Pelosi's daughter's camera fed to CNN.
going4roses
Whew that cognitive dissonance has brought on full blown psychosis
bearister
BearHunter said:

Almost as interesting as GOP Rep. Barry Loudermilk leading a reconnaissance Capitol tour the day before the January 6 attack.
movielover
Allegedly multiple tours the day before.
BearHunter
bearister said:

Almost as interesting as GOP Rep. Barry Loudermilk leading a reconnaissance Capitol tour the day before the January 6 attack.
1/5 was worse than 9/11. Never forget.
going4roses
Whew
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Allegedly multiple tours the day before.

House Representative Lauren Boepert was "tweeting" the location of House Speaker Pelosi on Jan. 6th.

Why would she do such a thing?

Can you answer that genius?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.