New J6 Footage

29,509 Views | 505 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bear2034
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Progressive, intelligent tool. I think young folks would actually call him a toolbag.

Robert Reich hasn't said anything about his former boss, Bill Clinton after the Jeffrey Epstein peedo island revelations. Is anyone else curious to know if he's still hiding in Mexico eating tacos?

Bill Clinton left office nearly a quarter century ago. I'm surprised you're not posting about JFK's affairs or Billy Carter's all around poor behavior.

Yeah but everyone associated with him and his wife are mysteriously dying.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Progressive, intelligent tool. I think young folks would actually call him a toolbag.

Robert Reich hasn't said anything about his former boss, Bill Clinton after the Jeffrey Epstein peedo island revelations. Is anyone else curious to know if he's still hiding in Mexico eating tacos?

Bill Clinton left office nearly a quarter century ago. I'm surprised you're not posting about JFK's affairs or Billy Carter's all around poor behavior.

Death does seem to happen more often to people in their 70s and 80s. It's really quite the mystery.
movielover
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Do tell.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Funny how that happens to old people over a 20 year span.
Hahaha, you really have astute observations. Have you always been so sharp?
Eastern Oregon Bear
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

I did some additional research and my findings are shocking! Everyone associated with Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt has died! This is very mysterious and most disturbing.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Death does seem to happen more often to people in their 70s and 80s. It's really quite the mystery.
Jeffrey Epstein was only 66 when Hillary said enough.
bear2034
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Did you ask your boyfriend first?
concordtom

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

I did some additional research and my findings are shocking! Everyone associated with Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt has died! This is very mysterious and most disturbing.
Well, yeah! Because they killed their political rivals.
And then their political rivals killed them.

That's how it goes. So, roll out the guillotine for Trump's treason - legal, mind you!
concordtom
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Jeffrey Epstein was only 66 when Hillary said enough.

My cousin was less than that! And a ward of the state.
Did Hillary kill him, too?

But wait, wait, wait!
I thought the conspiracy was that Trump had Epstein snuffed. Funny how you tried to flip the narrative - just like how "Antifa committed the January 6 riot"!

Ha, you guys are clowns!
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Did you ask your boyfriend first?

That's good of you to OWN your homophobia.
Wear it proud.
bear2034
I love you, bro.
bear2034
movielover
"Donald Trump's former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims the January 6 committee threatened to 'make his life hell' if he kept claiming his former boss authorized National Guard deployment during the Capitol riot...."

"...Kash and Miller's sworn testimonies were buried or discredited by the Select Committee as they claimed the two men were politically aligned with the former president."
bear2034

CIA officer & former FBI agent boasts about entrapping Americans, going after Alex Jones, and reveals that an estimated 20 undercover FBI agents were at the Capitol on January 6.
bearister
If they act out next time, they won't be going to jail. Lesson learned.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034

What do your instincts tell you here? This person said he's a contractor with the CIA.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.