Please flag any posts with personal attacks/name calling/shaming

11,531 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by oski003
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More lies and deflection.
Shocker.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Greg, since when is telling a fellow poster to "f-off" acceptable?

Oski003 should be banned.

He's had a history of trolling and shaming in this forum. Yet nothing is ever done. One of the reasons I left OT.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/115312/replies/2187931#2187931

Welcome back to off-topic. Aunbear89 came into a legitimate topic and posted nothing substantive besides challenging me and calling me a name. I requested he reply with something substantive or shut the f up, which is a perfectly reasonable request.
I think pointing out the expensive investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton was a very legitimate reply to your whine about the money spent investigating Trump. You didn't like being shown up and stepped over the line in your response.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Greg, since when is telling a fellow poster to "f-off" acceptable?

Oski003 should be banned.

He's had a history of trolling and shaming in this forum. Yet nothing is ever done. One of the reasons I left OT.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/115312/replies/2187931#2187931

Welcome back to off-topic. Aunbear89 came into a legitimate topic and posted nothing substantive besides challenging me and calling me a name. I requested he reply with something substantive or shut the f up, which is a perfectly reasonable request.
I think pointing out the expensive investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton was a very legitimate reply to your whine about the money spent investigating Trump. You didn't like being shown up and stepped over the line in your response.

I am not surprised by your stance here, nor your characterization of my post as whining. You are defending your group's bully, as well as your politics. Substantive discussion was welcomed. That was the point of the post, to discuss the amount of money spent on the Trump document investigation, which was almost 10 million dollars in the four month time period reported.
oski003
Again, Aunbear89 comes into a topic with no substance and throwing insults.

"The moron with dozens of sock puppet accounts brings up intellectual integrity."

Flagged this morning in the Invasion of Ukraine thread.
Heh.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.