Ever have trouble finding your suitcase at the airport carousel

16 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by I Bear
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://shop.calbears.com/yellow-cal-bears-premium-21-carry-on-hardcase-luggage/p-47275017628818+z-9203-951643383?_ref=p-PDP:m-RV:pi-PDP_RECOMMENDATIONS_1:i-r0c0:po-0
bearister
The late English actor Oliver Reed once famously arrived at the Galway Airport on the baggage carousel, drunk as a lord....that alone qualified him as an honorary Bear in my book.

*" In 1964, Reed was in the Crazy Elephant nightclub in Leicester Square and got into a dispute at the bar with a couple of men that ended with Reed walking away with a dismissive remark. They waited until he went to the toilet, followed him in and attacked him with broken bottles. He received 63 stitches in one side of his face, was left with permanent scarring, and initially thought his film career was over." Wikipedia
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
HoopDreams
my advice, do not take a black suitcase or travel bag to the airport

if you have one, give it away

many black bags/suitcases are taken accidently by others

happened to me twice. once I got a different color suitcase, it hasn't happened to me again
I Bear
I tag all my checked bags with very large Blue n GoldCal luggage tags, you see my bags before they are unloaded from the plane!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.