Ron Gould's wife Teresa Gould new PAC 2 Commissioner

1,929 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by calumnus
calbearsfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had multiple dealings with her when she worked at Cal and really liked her. Excellent hire
southseasbear
calbearsfan said:

Had multiple dealings with her when she worked at Cal and really liked her. Excellent hire
If only we had hired her as our AD.
bearsandgiants
southseasbear said:

calbearsfan said:

How much is the buyout?
BearSD
Good luck to her. At least this position will give her a good shot at becoming the next Mountain West commissioner in 2016 after the Pac-2's money is all gone.
Gobears49
BearSD said:

Good luck to her. At least this position will give her a good shot at becoming the next Mountain West commissioner in 2016 after the Pac-2's money is all gone.
You must mean 2026 instead of 2016.
Gobears49
Gobears49 said:

BearSD said:

BearSD
Gobears49 said:

BearSD said:

Yes, 2026. They have two years of residual Pac money and then they are either joining the MWC, or 80 to 100 percent of the MWC is joining them. Same thing either way.
DiabloWags
southseasbear said:

calbearsfan said:

I disagree.
She's just another bureaucrat.
Completely in over her head when it came to replacing head track coach Chris Huffins. The process was a joke.

Has she learned and gotten better?
I would hope so.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
calumnus
She has a great background, including having worked at ESPN. It has been a decade since she was at Cal, but she is imminently qualified.

https://sportandsocialjustice.org/team-members/teresa-gould/#:~:text=Teresa%20Gould%20joined%20the%20Pac,a%20television%20and%20media%20executive.

Moreover, OSU and WSU have not made a bad move yet. They have played a really ****ty hand exceptionally well.
bearister
Kliavkoff's annual salary was believed to be approximately $3.5 million.*

*Going rate for destroying The Conference of Champions.

*Going rate for destruction of Cal basketball program and fanbase was $15M spread over two coaches and 6 years. Madsen currently resurrecting both.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calumnus
bearister said:

*Going rate for destruction of Cal basketball program and fanbase was $15M spread over two coaches and 6 years. Madsen currently resurrecting both.

Need to add Knowlton's $1.3 million a year salary
calumnus
BearSD said:

The PAC-2 will eat the Mountain West.

It will be interesting to see where the HQs will be located. I think it will be on the Pacific Coast and not Colorado Springs.

Ron Gould currently works for the LA Rams.
bearister
"It will be interesting to see where the HQs will be located."
In a tent in the Wood Street encampment Volume 2 in The Town.

bearister
calumnus said:

bearister said:

Need to add Knowlton's $1.3 million a year salary

Interesting to view that in the context of most of our careers. You work your arse off for substantially less money and you know that if you f@uck up, YOU'RE FIRED! We got in the wrong racket. Get paid millions for doing an F- job.

Alkiadt
bearister said:

"It will be interesting to see where the HQs will be located."
In a tent in the Wood Street encampment Volume 2 in The Town.

Gotta admit it. You are one funny MFer!
DiabloWags
It's called failing UPWARD.
Has a strong tendency to occur in the public sector.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
calbear80
bearister said:

What is the going rate for AD (Athletic Destroyer)?

Go Bears!
BearSD
calumnus said:

BearSD said:

It will be interesting to see where the HQs will be located. I think it will be on the Pacific Coast and not Colorado Springs.

As for HQ location, because so much of the work can be done remotely, the only factors are where the commissioner wants to live and whether the members want to pay for the expense of relocating employees and offices. I know you're hoping that the Pac/MWC locates in Colorado Springs and hires Jim Knowlton as commissioner. ;-)
calumnus
BearSD said:

calumnus said:

BearSD said:

As for HQ location, because so much of the work can be done remotely, the only factors are where the commissioner wants to live and whether the members want to pay for the expense of relocating employees and offices. I know you're hoping that the Pac/MWC locates in Colorado Springs and hires Jim Knowlton as commissioner. ;-)

I would only wish Knowlton on my worst enemy… the Big-12.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.