Ole Miss game - where are your tickets?

1,748 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by zorbarick
boredom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those going to the game, what section are you going to be in? I asked Cal and they said their seats are in section K which Ole Miss shows as one of 3 areas they put visitors and is right next to their student section. I'm figuring out which section to get tickets in and would like to sit near Cal fans but I'm bringing my toddler which makes sitting next to an opposing student section seem unwise in case they get belligerent.
YamhillBear
I saw at least one other person saying they ordered through Cal and had tickets in Sec K. Others who said they ordered through Cal were told they wouldn't get their specific seats until they actually got the tickets. I had heard that the normal visitors seating was in sections S, S1, and R, with K being overflow? Either that is wrong, or maybe we have that many people ordering tickets?

Myself, as much as I like being with our fans, I also like having decent seats, so went the StubHub route (actually Vivid Seats) and scored some great seats in sec O for the same price as tickets through Cal.

One other possibility you might want to look at is ordering directly through Ole Miss.. Note that their website shows you exact seat locations, so once you hear more from Cal people you might be able to find seats near the official Cal seats but not adjacent to the Ole Miss students.
TheNastybear
I was told by the Cal box office that the seats were in K, but my buddy just sent a screenshot of our tickets and they show section S
SFCABEARFAN
i have 4 tickets in section K

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!
Bobodeluxe
On my dresser, under the Teddy bobble head.

Oh. Nevermind.
FuzzyWuzzy
The thread title reminds me of that question on The Newlywed Game show: "Where is the strangest place you've made whoopee?"
Strykur
Cal sideline, 40 yard line, front row.
bearsandgiants
Do all ole miss games sell out? seems like prices have been plummeting on stub hub. planning to just get them day of game.
EC bear
I received tickets in Section S
JSC 76
SFCABEARFAN said:

i have 4 tickets in section K

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!

Me too. See you there!
JSC 76
Bobodeluxe said:

On my dresser, under the Teddy bobble head.

Oh. Nevermind.
I swear, I thought the same thing, and was about to post "in my suitcase".
Don'tDance
Bought through Cal, Section K, Row 52
SFCALBear72
Bought through Cal. Two tickets section K, row 20.
Don'tDance
Related question, are there any "shady" sections? It looks like K and S are outside any possible shade until much later in the day, so prepare for heat/humidity.
zorbarick
I'm in section D. I had read the sun is a bit better on that side of the stadium, which was important to my parents, but I can't imagine it makes much difference with an 11am kickoff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.