Omar Wilkes Making Deals

1,536 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HoopDreams
75bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's a little sad that we have little to hang our hats on these days when it comes to Cal players and the NBA (except Jaylen Brown of course!).

But the Atlanta Hawks' Trae Young just signed a 5 year, $207 million contract, and his agent is none other than Omar Wilkes of Klutch Sports. So I'm happy for Omar (and Trae!).
calumnus
75bear said:

It's a little sad that we have little to hang our hats on these days when it comes to Cal players and the NBA (except Jaylen Brown of course!).

But the Atlanta Hawks' Trae Young just signed a 5 year, $207 million contract, and his agent is none other than Omar Wilkes of Klutch Sports. So I'm happy for Omar (and Trae!).

I do wish Omar had come back for his senior year. We needed his shooting. Glad he is doing well.
mbBear
75bear said:

Hopefully he is one of several donors to the practice facility...
HoopDreams
Omar left before his senior year to be an actor, but changed to be a basketball agent

he was at a Cal game (with another famous cal hoops alum), and I understood he was scouting some Cal players, and talking in a player's ear about leaving early for the draft

guess he was ultimately successful in his career change

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.