Basketball select a seat event starts next week, probably

1,315 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HoopDreams
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was told I would get a date and time this week. Virtual over the phone, supposedly. Hoping to get some decent chairbacks in the double letter rows. Currently in row 9, section 14. Not ponying up if the only seat backs are high up. I think I may have a chance at some decent seats. Cant imagine everyone renewed.
oskidunker
Starts next Thursday. Got a time late afternoon. Too. Bad you cant go in person.
oskidunker
Got some great seats down low in section 17. They said a lot of people were upgrading, more than they anticipated. Now I hope they let us go to the games.
smh
yep. we got a call this morning, and our [men's] standing wasn't enough to move lower than semi-nosebleeds in section 2. informal word on the street said most season ticket holders are hanging in there. #gobears

ps: found out that, nope, we're not the only bears refusing to carry a cell, keeping our tickets on paper.
oskidunker
I had three seats in section 14 row 9. Great seats also got retired discount. Anyone wanting to get lower should look at these seats. On the isle also. 1 row above padded benches .on the same level as third row of chairbacks. .
oskidunker
smh said:

yep. we got a call this morning, and our [men's] standing wasn't enough to move lower than semi-nosebleeds in section 2. informal word on the street said most season ticket holders are hanging in there. #gobears

ps: found out that, nope, we're not the only bears refusing to carry a cell, keeping our tickets on paper.
Thats strange. If you got to pick this morning you had more points than me. I got called at 3:40 pm. Someone may have moved after they called you and opened up the seats I got . Also I needed three seats so two are together but one is two seats away. I had to ask for this option. The people doing this are new. I had to tell them a donation was required for the seats. They were helpful but I had to ask a lot of questions. Doing it over the phone is hard. Dont understand why they could not do this in person. Its ok to sit next to someone in the stadium for three hours but one person cant wander around Haas for 20 minutes.

smh
oskidunker said:

Thats strange. If you got to pick this morning you had more points than me. I got called at 3:40 pm. Someone may have moved after they called you and opened up the seats I got . Also I needed three seats so two are together but one is two seats away. I had to ask for this option. The people doing this are new. I had to tell them a donation was required for the seats. They were helpful but I had to ask a lot of questions. Doing it over the phone is hard. Dont understand why they could not do this in person. Its ok to sit next to someone in the stadium for three hours but one person cant wander around Haas for 20 minutes.
thanks,, but not strange, since we section-locked on the vicinity of western o(ooo)lld blues "50 yard line"

no worries, s'all good, if only city of berkeley don't shut it down.
HoopDreams
I was able to switch sides to behind the Cal bench

my cal rep said there was some construction in Haas, but he didn't say what

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.