Posts about current or former players/coaches

5,360 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
BearGreg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Be careful not to be spreading rumors that you can't post links with facts against. I just deleted one such thread.
eastcoastcal
Any chance we'll get some basketball articles from the staff soon? Namely about recruiting.
panda
eastcoastcal said:

Any chance we'll get some basketball articles from the staff soon? Namely about recruiting.

Only posting this because I find his obsession with you hilarious and it would be funny if you took this up and forced the old man to pay up. I dont know much about the law but if you were to accept, seems like a contract would be in place.

Anyways the infamous Shocky offered to you, should you meet up with him at a cal vs UC Davis next fall for 15 minutes, he will pay you $1M.

"please post on the above thread & let eastcoastcal that if will meet & chat with me in person at memorial stadium for 15 minutes on saturday august 30th prior to the uc davis game, then i will give him $1,000,000"

Take it up, Eastcoastcal.
Civil Bear
Dang, looks like there was the first interesting thread in Men's Basketball in months and I missed it.
KoreAmBear
Civil Bear said:

Dang, looks like there was the first interesting thread in Men's Basketball in months and I missed it.
What was it (without getting into the details or else this thread will be deleted too)?
rollonyoubears
Maybe it was the post about Fox no longer being with us?
PtownBear1
rollonyoubears said:

That's supported by the fact that no one has seen or heard from him in months, so don't think that's it.
panda
Im assuming its the post about a player tearing their ACL. In which case if that isnt true, it would be right to delete it.
KoreAmBear
panda said:

Im assuming its the post about a player tearing their ACL. In which case if that isnt true, it would be right to delete it.

Oh hope it's not true and he can rehab it without surgery.
BC Calfan
Well, you get a lot of speculation when the head coach suppresses all information regarding the program.
concordtom
KoreAmBear said:

Civil Bear said:

What was it (without getting into the details or else this thread will be deleted too)?

Maybe Shocky returned to tell us he ran into Wallace at the mall, but he was no longer with that curvy-whatever-else-he-said girl. He then went on to speculate about what that meant, or didn't mean.
Big C
panda said:

That post is still there, in the thread entitled "The final spot". I'm actually clueless as to what exactly is being discussed here.
oskidunker
It might be regarding former player getting coaching job. Cant recall who.
Go Bears!
BearSD
PtownBear1 said:

rollonyoubears said:

That's supported by the fact that no one has seen or heard from him in months, so don't think that's it.
Apparently Fox was photographed at the spring football scrimmage, which was less than 3 weeks ago, so...
parentswerebears
I saw him in grad photos, too. Still there
Civil Bear
KoreAmBear said:

Civil Bear said:

Well, whatever it was, the most surprising thing to me is that the mods are actually reading this board.
PtownBear1
parentswerebears said:

I saw him in grad photos, too. Still there
Is this the photo?

Big C
Civil Bear said:

KoreAmBear said:

Civil Bear said:

Well, whatever it was, the most surprising thing to me is that the mods are actually reading this board.

Cool. So, total, we're back up to over two dozen people!
calumnus
oskidunker said:

It might be regarding former player getting coaching job. Cant recall who.

There have been stories about Jason Kidd, Dennis Gates, Shantay Legans, Al Grigsby etc getting coaching jobs. Not sure what is objectionable about them?
Shocky1
panda said:

eastcoastcal said:

Only posting this because I find his obsession with you hilarious and it would be funny if you took this up and forced the old man to pay up. I dont know much about the law but if you were to accept, seems like a contract would be in place.

Anyways the infamous Shocky offered to you, should you meet up with him at a cal vs UC Davis next fall for 15 minutes, he will pay you $1M.

"please post on the above thread & let eastcoastcal that if will meet & chat with me in person at memorial stadium for 15 minutes on saturday august 30th prior to the uc davis game, then i will give him $1,000,000"

thank you to greg for not revoking my posting privileges when cal's monster class was terminated

anyways, posting at tos, i'd like to offer eastcoastcal (who sounds an almost like a made up poster created by the owner of this site, could be wrong of course) $1,000,000 to meet with me in person for 15 minutes at memorial stadium on saturday august 30th prior to the uc davis game...would like to discuss his apparent knowledge of eir issues & extensive travels to major league baseball stadiums which is indeed impressive for a freshman at cal...of course would like to see his driver's license from the east coast & also ask him some background questions too before giving him $1,000,000...if greg would like to be there, that would be great to reconnect with him then at that time...maybe we could discuss the 125 losses for men's basketball since cal's monster class was terminated or something

would also like to offer again my acceptance of greg's willingness to bet a $1,000,000 (this would be a separate bet from the one above) that i can prove in a zoom call with jaylen brown that georgia offered him $200,000 during his recruitment which greg has said is not true...we would both need to put $1,000,000 in a trust account prior to the zoom call with no other participants other than an agreed upon judge/mediator who would determine based upon jb's words the winner of the bet
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/330

as for the shockster, it's always fun to root in person for cal student athletes at football games & pro golf events (including the 18th hole at augusta national)

go bears

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the epicenter of the free speech/non censorship movement)
oskidunker
Was Fox the coach at Georgia at that time?
Go Bears!
Shocky1

yes

oskidunker, have you been able to figure out the best places to park near haas on game days in berkeley yet?
eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

panda said:

eastcoastcal said:

thank you to greg for not revoking my posting privileges when cal's monster class was terminated

anyways, posting at tos, i'd like to offer eastcoastcal (who sounds an almost like a made up poster created by the owner of this site, could be wrong of course) $1,000,000 to meet with me in person for 15 minutes at memorial stadium on saturday august 30th prior to the uc davis game...would like to discuss his apparent knowledge of eir issues & extensive travels to major league baseball stadiums which is indeed impressive for a freshman at cal...of course would like to see his driver's license from the east coast & also ask him some background questions too before giving him $1,000,000...if greg would like to be there, that would be great to reconnect with him then at that time...maybe we could discuss the 125 losses for men's basketball since cal's monster class was terminated or something

would also like to offer again my acceptance of greg's willingness to bet a $1,000,000 (this would be a separate bet from the one above) that i can prove in a zoom call with jaylen brown that georgia offered him $200,000 during his recruitment which greg has said is not true...we would both need to put $1,000,000 in a trust account prior to the zoom call with no other participants other than an agreed upon judge/mediator who would determine based upon jb's words the winner of the bet
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/330

as for the shockster, it's always fun to root in person for cal student athletes at football games & pro golf events (including the 18th hole at augusta national)

go bears

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the epicenter of the free speech/non censorship movement)
Wait why am I being targeted LOL what did I do
Shocky1

eastcoastcal, ur not being targeting or anything, i would just like to have a friendly chat with you prior to the football game on august 30th & give you $1,000,000

please feel free to invite as many friends and/or bearinsider.com posters to this fun meet up which will make your personal financial situation less challenging as "a starving student" earring their degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

are u willing to meet at this time & date?...i'm also more than happy to make alternative plans to better meet the demands of ur academic studies

ur free to do what u want with the $1,000,000...coupled with greg's other bet with me you two could successfully finance the $2,000,000 nil requirements of harlen sr to ensure jaden's committing on june 18th to the california golden bears
philbert
I predict a lot of folks wanting to be eastcoastcal

Shocky1

philbert, keep in mind that the shockster is gonna need to see eastcoastcal's driver's license & berkeley student identification along with answering 15 minutes of general questions (my daughters shay, will be attending denver law this fall & my basketball buddy back in the day taylor, will also be participatingin this fun meet up) to ensure the $1,000,000 is not paid to an imposter

got it?

eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

eastcoastcal, ur not being targeting or anything, i would just like to have a friendly chat with you prior to the football game on august 30th & give you $1,000,000

please feel free to invite as many friends and/or bearinsider.com posters to this fun meet up which will make your personal financial situation less challenging as "a starving student" earring their degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

are u willing to meet at this time & date?...i'm also more than happy to make alternative plans to better meet the demands of ur academic studies

ur free to do what u want with the $1,000,000...coupled with greg's other bet with me you two could successfully finance the $2,000,000 nil requirements of harlen sr to ensure jaden's committing on june 18th to the california golden bears
Shocky,

after reading through your posts & taking a scroll through the "monster" thread, I must say that you are the most interesting & engaging MBB-related content I have seen so far in my Cal-career and time on the board.

I would love to meet at the game. Perhaps your energy can make Cal hoops relevant. I am also looking forward to my million dollars too.
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky hasn't learned you're supposed to wear socks with your shoes. Having to inhale the smell of his feet isn't worth the $1,000,000.
Shocky1

terrific, please reach out to me at the number below & let's arrange our meet up

how did u become so interested in eir issues?...that's quite remarkable, i know cal grads/sports fans that are partners in major firms that don't know the 1st thing about eir issues...are eir issues common on the east coast?

also curious how you mentioned how you read the other cal websites for basketball recruiting information prior to enrolling at cal when they don't got free memberships like the bearinsider.com, how did you afford that before arriving in berkeley?

anyways, call me

bill "shocky" schulz
602-397-3394
Shocky1

chapman, agreed that good hygiene is a plus (that's why oski is rehabbing at the silverado institute for a 13th time) but let's be real, you don't need socks and/or shoes for my yoga/meditation practice

namaste

eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

terrific, please reach out to me at the number below & let's arrange our meet up

how did u become so interested in eir issues?...that's quite remarkable, i know cal grads/sports fans that are partners in major firms that don't know the 1st thing about eir issues...are eir issues common on the east coast?

also curious how you mentioned how you read the other cal websites for basketball recruiting information prior to enrolling at cal when they don't got free memberships like the bearinsider.com, how did you afford that before arriving in berkeley?

anyways, call me

bill "shocky" schulz
602-397-3394
just texted you mr. schulz. or should I call you directly?
Shocky1

hey greg, please let me if ur also (like eastcoastcal) gonna also accept my $1,000,000 jaylen brown zoom bet that u originally originated?

and probably just a coincidence but in the last 2 minutes my ability to use the link function to post videos just got terminated, would u please fix that

dom arigato
Shocky1
eastcoastcal said:

Shocky1 said:

anyways, call me

bill "shocky" schulz
602-397-3394
just texted you mr. schulz. or should I call you directly?

call me directly, texting is so impersonal
oskidunker
Shocky1 said:

yes

oskidunker, have you been able to figure out the best places to park near haas on game days in berkeley yet?
Yes, The Ellsworth lot.
Go Bears!
panda
Eastcoastcal, did you call? You have witnesses here to Shocky saying he'll pay you. We expect proof of payment if you go through with your end of the bargain
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.