Anyone know how to contact Ben Braun?

1,028 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by calumnus
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks
Go Bears!
SFCALBear72
Twitter: @coachbenbraun
sluggo
SFCityBear
Are you sure you want him?

He recruited well enough, just couldn't coach them up as well.

He is really a nice guy. He used to play a lot of tennis on the courts by Kroeber Hall. Maybe you can find him there, if those courts still exist.

SFCityBear
oskidunker
SFCityBear said:

Are you sure you want him?

He recruited well enough, just couldn't coach them up as well.

He is really a nice guy. He used to play a lot of tennis on the courts by Kroeber Hall. Maybe you can find him there, if those courts still exist.

Posted on his twitter acct. told him to stop defending fox

Go Bears!
concordtom
Folding laundry... I noticed that my True Blue shirt that I caught at a basketball game (not the only one I ever got) was dated 2003.
My goodness - I am getting old! (at least relative to my own imagination - I suppose it's always that way, right?)
Bobodeluxe
To contact Ben:

Get five guys on a basketball court to pass a ball around, just outside the three point line, for 29 seconds. He will call timeout, and call everyone over for a little chat.
calumnus
Bobodeluxe said:

To contact Ben:

Get five guys on a basketball court to pass a ball around, just outside the three point line, for 29 seconds. He will call timeout, and call everyone over for a little chat.

Yeah, Braun and Fox basketball have a lot in common.

The difference is Braun was a nice guy, was an African American Studies major in college, really loves Berkeley, developed close ties with Pete Newell (in person), charmed and cultivated the biggest donors, had deep recruiting contacts throughout the US and overseas, but especially Chicago, Oakland, LA, Israel and Europe, cultivated AAU teams but especially the Soldiers…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.