Calbears release.. Men's hoops coming to san jose SAP center

769 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SonomanA1
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal announces..
https://www.sapcenter.com/events/detail/san-jose-tip-off
https://calbears.com/news/2024/8/15/mens-basketball-cal-to-battle-san-diego-state-in-san-jose-tip-off.aspx
# go [south-bay] bears

Quote:

BERKELEY The California men's basketball team will face San Diego State on Dec. 21 in the San Jose Tip-Off, a neutral-site doubleheader event hosted at SAP Center.

The twin bill will also feature a nonconference contest between Stanford and Oregon. Game times and television designations for both games will be announced at a later date. Tickets for the San Jose Tip-Off go on sale in September, but fans can register for presale access by visiting SapCenter.com.

It's the second consecutive season that the Golden Bears and Aztecs will meet on the hardwood, as Cal lost a 76-67 overtime contest to San Diego State at the SoCal Showcase in San Juan Capistrano last November. The Bears won the previous two meetings in 2017 and 2018, but the Aztecs own an 8-6 all-time advantage in a series that dates back to 1940.

Cal, led by second-year head coach Mark Madsen, is entering its inaugural season as a member of the ACC. The Bears reloaded their roster with 11 scholarship newcomers, including 10 transfers that collectively rank as the 12th-best transfer class in the country by On3.

Season tickets for the 2024-25 campaign can be purchased by visiting CalBears.com/Tickets, calling 800-GO-BEARS, or emailing. Fans can support the Bears through the Cal Men's Basketball Excellence Initiative or the California Legends Collective.

Further announcements regarding the Bears' 2024-25 men's basketball schedule will be made at later dates.
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
SonomanA1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just hope our football team doesn't have a bowl game around then. Last year, I went to the Cal UCLA football game instead of the Cal SDS basketball game. I was planning on going to both, but my flying car was on backorder. Jim Knowlton also opted for our football game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.