Raise your hand if you think the local Catholic colleges are going to Hat Trick us

2,346 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by roqmoq
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calgo430
small sample but st. marys and usf are much better then we are. i think we could beat santa clara.
bearister
calgo430 said:

small sample but st. marys and usf are much better then we are. i think we could beat santa clara.

...but Santa Clara has a decent coach that might figure out a way to win with an undermanned line up.
Econ141
Could we beat the best high school team in the country?

Talent wise, I think we could compete but not sure about the coaching angle.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
SFCityBear
calgo430 said:

Only one game into the season and we know this?

I know betting on games that have a shot clock is crazy, but just for fun, what are the odds on this hat trick?
SFCityBear
Big C
fat_slice said:

Wait, weren't you one of the folks who said -- at halftime of the Cal-U$C football game last Saturday night -- we had NO CHANCE? Have some faith, man!

HAND NOT RAISED! We will win 2-3 of these games!

I believe! Go Bears!
joe amos yaks
?
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
Econ141
Big C said:

fat_slice said:

Wait, weren't you one of the folks who said -- at halftime of the Cal-U$C football game last Saturday night -- we had NO CHANCE? Have some faith, man!

HAND NOT RAISED! We will win 2-3 of these games!

I believe! Go Bears!

You are indeed correct my friend, I did say that and was so happy (and surprised) when we turned it around. I must say, there is nothing better than being drunk and super frustrated and then out of nowhere your team recovers and wins. That turn around in emotion is what makes me hate the situation we are in with respect to the basketball team but keeps me coming back for more no matter how many times I swear them off.

I was born to be a cal fan.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
SFCityBear
calgo430 said:

Cuonzo Martin's worst nightmare. He didn't want to schedule them, even though that deprives Bay Area fans of what used to be great rivalries. Win or lose, I'm glad that Cal has scheduled them. if Jones had a say-so in this, then kudos to him.
SFCityBear
bearister
I now wager it won't happen.
roqmoq
Let's throw St. John's in the mix because of the Chris Mullin connection and go for the Four Sweep.
roqmoq
roqmoq said:

Let's throw St. John's in the mix because of the Chris Mullin connection and go for the Four Sweep.
I meant a Four Sweep for the Bears. Not a sweep for the CYO alums.
roqmoq
Santa Clara will be without PG KJ Feagin who averaged 17.5 pts. last season. He was injured in yesterday's game against UDub. Broncos are now 0-3.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.