Terrible Ted Robinson...

2,725 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AunBear89
NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shamelessly rooting for Stanfurd all night.
NYCGOBEARS
It's ok. Bill Walton more than made up for it by shamelessly plugging Cal all night.
calgldnbear
NYCGOBEARS said:

It's ok. Bill Walton more than made up for it by shamelessly plugging Cal all night.

Walton ... "the Bears ..... growl grrrah....."
BearSD
Yup. We'll take Big Bill on our side, LSJU can have Ted Robinfurd. I'm fine with that.
CALiforniALUM
The result was satisfying.
helltopay1
I know Ted Robinson is very competent in a lot of sports----he has always annoyed me---can't put my finger on it--big ears???don't think so
6956bear
NVBear78 said:

I guess we watched different games. I did not get that vibe at all. Fox as a possible coach of the year, consistent praising of Austin, mentioned several times how much Fox got out of the team and how different they are now from the start of the year.

I know at times he has seemed over the top in his praise for Stanford. But I did not see it in that game, or frankly much of the past couple of years.
Civil Bear
6956bear said:

NVBear78 said:

I guess we watched different games. I did not get that vibe at all. Fox as a possible coach of the year, consistent praising of Austin, mentioned several times how much Fox got out of the team and how different they are now from the start of the year.

I know at times he has seemed over the top in his praise for Stanford. But I did not see it in that game, or frankly much of the past couple of years.

^^Pretty much this... and yet he still manages to annoy the snot out of me.
oskidunker
The Cal win over furd has been replaying all day. With nothing else todo I have been closely watching Ted Robinson I dont see much bias. I even Enjoy Bill The Bicycle when we are winning.

Come on Pac 12 net. Show some older games!
AunBear89
RDS.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
smh
AunBear89 said:

RDS.
> Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) is a common problem in premature babies.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
AunBear89
smh said:

AunBear89 said:

RDS.
> Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) is a common problem in premature babies.

Robinson Derangement Syndrome is a common problem in Cal fans who want to see evil Furdies around every corner.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.