Semi-OT: Okie St. gets 1-year postseason ban...AZ next?

1,605 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by helltopay1
philbert
How long do you want to ignore this user?

philbert
More than just a one year tourney ban...

NVBear78
Woo hoo! This is great, Sean Miller get ready!

p.s. I've lost track but didn't USC have an Assistant Coach plead guilty to crimes too? Funny how the two hottest recruiting schools in the Pac are dirty, dirty, dirty. What about Oregon, I recall hearing of their involvement in the early days of the scandal (Nike U) but am not sure if they were further implicated.
calbear80
Only one year ban?!! That is a pretty light punishment for the kind of violations that they committed.

Go Bears!
Intuit
Read the full list. Very tough punishment. Oklahoma State is petitioning for relief. Squealing like a stuck pig

Hope they come down on Arizona and USC with similarly severe penalties. 10 year Show cause penalties for the coaches would be a good starting point.
oskidunker
Usc might be punished but they will not ban Arizona from Post Season. Just my opinion.They will wait so no player can transfer, unless some school has an open scholarship.
Go Bears!
helltopay1
Great quote from Jerry Tarkanian..."Every time Kentucky gets caught, Cal State Hayward gets a ten year suspension" ten thousand dollar fine.....that isn't even lunch money at the local diner...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.