Patrick Christopher in the news

2,158 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGoggles
sheki
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Always encouraging to see our athletes succeed in life after sports...

"LeBron James' shirt was designed by Sloan and Bennett and commissioned by Klutch Sports, the agency that represents James. Sloan and Bennett is a Black-owned business founded by James Patrick Christopher, a former professional basketball player overseas and in the G League who is from Compton, California."
Intuit
https://dopefashionsense.com/2020/05/sloan-and-bennett-the-brand-to-know-in-menswear-fashion/

A Great "What Are They Doing Now" story

Check out Patrick Christopher's interview (article) about the Sloan and Bennett fashion
Big C
That's really cool! He was the player that amassed a giant sneaker collection growing up, right?

Now he is "James Patrick Christopher"? Did he just not use the James when he was younger? Now, he's got to sound "faconable", I guess.

Kind of forgotten as one of our better all-time players, too. Two-time, first-team All-Conference! Not too many Cal players did that! (Jerome Randle also getting POY put Christopher in his shadow, a bit.)
KoreAmBear
Enjoy a Patrick Christopher mix tape:

BeachedBear
KoreAmBear said:

Enjoy a Patrick Christopher mix tape:

I'm really sick and tired of you politcal polarizers telling me what to do and stepping on my second and fourth amendment rights!!!

Whoops. NVM - wrong thread - carry on . . .
75bear
I read this the other day, and was wondering if he was the same Patrick Christopher. So cool to hear!!
BearGoggles
Another nice article here (subscription)

https://theathletic.com/1974020/2020/08/06/with-designs-on-a-fashion-career-patrick-christopher-gets-a-lebron-assist/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.