Why aren't there more people here?

887 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ClayK
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
(Rhetorical question: I don't want to get into another discussion of winning vs. losing, women's game vs. men's, etc.) I bring this up because Rebkell.com, which has some very knowledgeable posters, seems to be shrinking. Their members aren't as rude and contemptuous as they used to be, but they are still basically a clique, and sometimes the B.I. WBB forum feels cliqueish. But maybe it's just too small.

Do we want more members? If so, why shouldn't the Golden Way, as the Cal WBB booster club now calls itself, give us a little publicity? They send e-mails fairly often during the season and could easily pitch this forum to members next season. Any thoughts?
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
SFCALBear72
I totally agree. It would be nice to hear some new perspectives.

Would you want me to reach out to Devin Shallowhorn to get him to send an email to Golden Way members about this site?
BearBint
SFCALBear72 said:

I totally agree. It would be nice to hear some new perspectives.

Would you want me to reach out to Devin Shallowhorn to get him to send an email to Golden Way members about this site?
Sure, and thanks.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
ClayK
WBB Daily has an active forum, and has added former RebKell members. Hostile posts tend to drive people away and so far WBB has been a positive place.

https://wbbdaily.boards.net/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.