Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Game Attendance Passport

2,189 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by CalFanatic
SonomanA1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I attended 8 of the home games that had the passport stamp, and the person at the table took my email address, but I never received a signed shirt. Did anyone else get the shirt? Any suggestions on who to contact, or is it too late?
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
good luck.
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My passport says 8 stamps is a premium wine tasting with Charmin. Haven't received an invite. I did last year.
SonomanA1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would have liked the wine tasting last year but was 1 game short. Here's what my card looked like this year. I was at an event last week with Charmin Smith but forgot to bring it up.
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SonomanA1 said:

I would have liked the wine tasting last year but was 1 game short. Here's what my card looked like this year. I was at an event last week with Charmin Smith but forgot to bring it up.



My 2026 Passport says 8 games was supposed to earn an "invitation go a premium event experience with Coach Charmin Smith." I'm surprised different passports show different rewards!
I emailed to ask about it, but haven't received any invitation. Someone had replied to say they were guessing there woukd not he an event this year, I think due to the marketing staff being laid off.
The wine tasting event last summer was fun, though poorly attended.
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
glutton said:

SonomanA1 said:

I would have liked the wine tasting last year but was 1 game short. Here's what my card looked like this year. I was at an event last week with Charmin Smith but forgot to bring it up.



My 2026 Passport says 8 games was supposed to earn an "invitation go a premium event experience with Coach Charmin Smith." I'm surprised different passports show different rewards!
I emailed to ask about it, but haven't received any invitation. Someone had replied to say they were guessing there woukd not he an event this year, I think due to the marketing staff being laid off.
The wine tasting event last summer was fun, though poorly attended.

I'm afraid your post summarizes the lack of efficiency at Cal's athletic department (the WBB part of it, anyway).
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been a season ticket holder for 23 years and this is the first I'm hearing about an attendance passport. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's the legendary inefficiency of the athletic department, maybe it's a combination thereof.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The passports were handed out at early season games and then it was up to each person to get it stamped at a table in the lobby as you entered Haas for a game.
gobears74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I brought the passport card with 3 circles stamped to a snack bar on the second level and got a popcorn and bottled water… no voucher, no questions asked by the cashier
I eventually got all circles stamped, kept asking at the redemption table bout the voucher…seems like they never had one to pass out
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've had season tickets for 20 years and never heard of this before.
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A friend of mine did this during the 24-25 season but got sick and missed a game so he never got what he wanted, wine with Charmin. I hadn't known about it before, perhaps you have to donate to some level to participate?
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Season ticket holder maybe 15 years or more but have not heard of it before.
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wvitbear said:

I've had season tickets for 20 years and never heard of this before.

This was just the 2nd season that they've had the 'passport' to get stamped at each ACC WBB game we attended, with some small rewards after we accumulated 3, 5, or 8 stamps.
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stu said:

A friend of mine did this during the 24-25 season but got sick and missed a game so he never got what he wanted, wine with Charmin. I hadn't known about it before, perhaps you have to donate to some level to participate?

No donation required, it was a free 'passport' card that we picked up near the start of ACC season and then got stamped at each game after that at a table in the main concourse to the right of the main entrance to Haas.
CoffeeBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
exactly. and it was announced multiple times on the PA before and/or during timeouts at games prior to the start of conference play and continuing throughout the season. that being said it was run by the marketing department and not exactly featured or frequently publicized by said department.
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you have your ear plugs in, how do you hear the address system?
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ear plugs aside, how could you miss the Cal students lined up inside the Haas main entrance handing out the BLUE passports as you passed through security?
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Ear plugs aside, how could you miss the Cal students lined up inside the Haas main entrance handing out the BLUE passports as you passed through security?

Given how many of us missed them, I'd say easily.
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you are 80 years old you can miss a lot of things.
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The general incompetence of the athletic department is staggering to me. On the positive side, though, I am really impressed by the work Meghin Williams is doing as GM, including the NLI portfolio they highlighted on the team's Instagram yesterday.

We need to hire more young, innovative, and forward-thinking people (like Meghin) who can actually deliver results for the program.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.