Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

The non conference schedule is out!

1,890 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by annarborbear
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://calbears.com/news/2026/8/4/womens-basketball-womens-basketball-2026-27-nonconference-slate-announced.aspx
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who is in Raising the Bar?
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/DboX0kpSvLV

Cal plays Delaware in Game 2. Haven't found the other game match up
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting schedule.

Trips to Tahoe and Hawaii. Plus games against old (Washington State) and new (Gonzaga) Pac-12 teams.

It doesn't look daunting. Toughest tests likely Texas A&M and Nebraska. Perhaps Gonzaga and Hawaii too.

I wonder who came up with the Tahoe area game idea.
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

I wonder who came up with the Tahoe area game idea.

Love it. Wonder if we'll train at altitude?
bellavita992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was hoping they'd play USC this season, would have been exciting since Juju is returning from injury
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stu said:

Quote:

I wonder who came up with the Tahoe area game idea.

Love it. Wonder if we'll train at altitude?


I played pickup in Tahoe and thought I was going die in 10 minutes!
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We played them last season at Chase Center.
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams said:

stu said:

Quote:

I wonder who came up with the Tahoe area game idea.

Love it. Wonder if we'll train at altitude?


I played pickup in Tahoe and thought I was going die in 10 minutes!

When I was around 30 I rode my bike around Lake Tahoe, clockwise from South Lake Tahoe. I was gassed by Emerald Bay and about half of the east side felt near death. The worst was actually downhill, on Hwy 50 with cars passing at 70 mph.

When I was about 50 I rowed in a very minor regatta just meters from the north shore. Halfway through the wind came up, one of the boats swamped, and the whole thing was called off.

When I was about 70 wildfire smoke in the Bay Area was so bad I dragged my wife with me up to South Lake Tahoe. Every time I called in to work to report my absence a phone message said they were closed. Turned out to be one of the loveliest weeks I've had and with no loss of sick leave or vacation.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow!

what are you going to do when you're 90?
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams said:

Wow!

what are you going to do when you're 90?

Have my ashes scattered around Tahoe.
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have learned from past seasons that you do want to get your NET rating up as high as possible before the beginning of the conference season. No truly potential breakthrough games this season (i.e., Top 20 teams), but the Nebraska, Texas A&M and Gonzaga games will have the greatest impact.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.