Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Ticket rep

1,799 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by glutton
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haven't heard from my ticket rep since January. and she is still employed by UC. The head of the ticket reps has left the program so i can't get them to respond. Ticket office says they have a new head rep. but won't give me their name or email address. I've got questions. Why is the ticket office so broken?
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My old ticket rep used to check in with me from time to time. My new contacted me when she took over but that's been it for over a year. I don't understand how the leading public university in the world has such problems with their ticketing office.
CalWSportsFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, I had a question the other day regarding parking pass, called the ticket office, spoke to someone and had my answer. Took about 2 minutes.... I have no clue who my rep is, but not really concerned as long as I can get assistance as needed.
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I called the ticket office and got no help.
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wvitbear said:

Haven't heard from my ticket rep since January. and she is still employed by UC. The head of the ticket reps has left the program so i can't get them to respond. Ticket office says they have a new head rep. but won't give me their name or email address. I've got questions. Why is the ticket office so broken?

Another failure by this incompetent athletic department (see my recent post in Olympic Sports). How do these people get paid? I'd fire 90% of them if they were my direct reports!
CalWSportsFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, I'm sorry that happened. It wasn't my experience. Perhaps try emailing:

Emily Hicks (donor engagement) https://calbears.com/staff-directory/emily-hicks/5257
Kai Felton (chief of staff) https://calbears.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/staff/kai-felton/1120
Meghin Williams (general manager) https://calbears.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/staff/meghin-williams/1123

Feedback never hurts...imho.

edited to add what I found online re: ticket office specifically

  • Director of Ticket Operations: Carlos Nunez oversees day-to-day ticketing logistics and operations (email:
    cnunez@berkeley.edu
    ).
  • Director, Ticket Sales & Service: Dustin Coder manages group/season sales and client services (email:
    dcoder@berkeley.edu
    ).
  • Supervising Executive: Ebony Jackson leads the overarching Revenue & Ticket Strategy division.
  • wvitbear
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    How about telephone numbers we can call.
    SFCALBear72
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    How about showing some appreciation for the detailed contact information provided to you by CalWsportsFan? People on this site are trying to help you with your ticket problem, but their efforts don't seem good enough for you.

    Now it's my turn.

    My Gold Standard Account Executive is Sloane McKenna Loudenback.

    She can be reached at 510 642-2688
    BearBint
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Guys, some of these folk don't want their phone numbers listed for the public to use; takes up too much time. (I assume that's the reason.)

    I usually go to the staff directory: https://calbears.com/staff-directory

    There are phone numbers there for various departments, and lots of e-mail addresses.
    "Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
    bellavita992
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    Out of curiosity, how does it work to get a parking pass? I'm a new season ticket holder. I vaguely remember seeing something about them last year.
    wvitbear
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    I've had parking passes for years. When I talked to my rep in the past, I told them I wanted a parking pass. Have to pay for it, but when you get my age you appreciate it.
    glutton
    How long do you want to ignore this user?
    wvitbear said:

    Haven't heard from my ticket rep since January. and she is still employed by UC. The head of the ticket reps has left the program so i can't get them to respond. Ticket office says they have a new head rep. but won't give me their name or email address. I've got questions. Why is the ticket office so broken?


    Who is your ticket rep? And who was the head rep last year? It's been a few years since I've known Who was in charge of the Gold Standard reps.
    I have usually received fairly timely responses from my rep, but not always useful information or follow through.
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1
     
    ×
    subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.