WBB tournament

2,756 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wifeisafurd
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bears are gone but impressed with Pac12. Unlike MBB I don't have a dislike for other teams.

Oregon looks red hot, and always impressed with Canada of UCLA. We beat UCLA with Canada a few times which is a pretty big accomplishment
Schroeder71
Oregon State is the most impressive because of their ridiculous sixth seed. The Beavers upset Tennessee on their home court to break a 56 game winning streak. Then they proceed to upset Baylor and their 6-7 post. The
Oregon State center imported from Germany outplayed her. Oregon, UCLA & Oregon State advance to the Elite
Eight which is phenomenal.
HoopDreams
UCLA goes down and not close
really
HoopDreams said:

Within 6 points with 7 minutes remaining until about 1 min left (and back & forth, down no more than 9 in that stretch) seems pretty close.
HoopDreams
really said:

HoopDreams said:

Within 6 points with 7 minutes remaining until about 1 min left (and back & forth, down no more than 9 in that stretch) seems pretty close.

I was only following the game on ESPN app between doing other things, so you are probably right
wifeisafurd
HoopDreams said:

really said:

HoopDreams said:

I was only following the game on ESPN app between doing other things, so you are probably right
Okay, tomorrow only, I'm an Oregon fan.
HoopDreams
ND leads by 4 in last 19 seconds over UConn

Then a horrible inbounds pass is stolen for a break away layup

Next ND dribbles the ball off their own foot for a second turnover

OT

I thought ND chocked and would lose in OT, but they won by a bucket

If ND lost, they would have played those two possessions in their head the rest of their lives
SFCALBear72
When asked if the game being played on Good Friday had anything to do with the outcome, Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw said "Absolutely".
willtalk
SFCALBear72 said:

When asked if the game being played on Good Friday had anything to do with the outcome, Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw said "Absolutely".

So Resurrections are indeed possible.
wifeisafurd
FWIW, two semi's for the women. Worth watching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.