Next Saturday's Water polo match to start in the middle of football game

564 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by coachdeke
coachdeke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just not smart planning. The Athletic Department needs to make things easier for fans, not more difficult.. a 4pm start makes sense to me.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm fairly certain that the 1 pm start time for the water polo match was in place far earlier than the football kick-off time. The Pac-12 just announced the 11 am kick-off time for the Colorado game on October 3rd.

But sure, kick the Athletic Department in the knees once again for their "blunder". Lol. Good grief.

fyi. You can probably stream the football game on your phone while attending the water polo match. Win/win situation. You're welcome.
coachdeke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFCALBear72 said:

I'm fairly certain that the 1 pm start time for the water polo match was in place far earlier than the football kick-off time. The Pac-12 just announced the 11 am kick-off time for the Colorado game on October 3rd.

But sure, kick the Athletic Department in the knees once again for their "blunder". Lol. Good grief.

fyi. You can probably stream the football game on your phone while attending the water polo match. Win/win situation. You're welcome.

No doubt the WO match was scheduled first, but som water polo matches are tbd due to pac 12 network. When you have a match conflicting on the same day either go tbd or change the time.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coachdeke said:

SFCALBear72 said:

I'm fairly certain that the 1 pm start time for the water polo match was in place far earlier than the football kick-off time. The Pac-12 just announced the 11 am kick-off time for the Colorado game on October 3rd.

But sure, kick the Athletic Department in the knees once again for their "blunder". Lol. Good grief.

fyi. You can probably stream the football game on your phone while attending the water polo match. Win/win situation. You're welcome.

No doubt the WO match was scheduled first, but som water polo matches are tbd due to pac 12 network. When you have a match conflicting on the same day either go tbd or change the time.
Which would also mean that $C would have to change their travel plans for returning to Los Angeles.
coachdeke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFCALBear72 said:

coachdeke said:

SFCALBear72 said:

I'm fairly certain that the 1 pm start time for the water polo match was in place far earlier than the football kick-off time. The Pac-12 just announced the 11 am kick-off time for the Colorado game on October 3rd.

But sure, kick the Athletic Department in the knees once again for their "blunder". Lol. Good grief.

fyi. You can probably stream the football game on your phone while attending the water polo match. Win/win situation. You're welcome.

No doubt the WP match was scheduled first, but some water polo matches are tbd due to pac 12 network. When you have a match conflicting on the same day either go tbd or change the time.
Which would also mean that $C would have to change their travel plans for returning to Los Angeles.

Yes, just like when a match is tbd because they're waiting for pac 12 network who is waiting for the football game time. Plan ahead when you know there's a football game plan ahead; Southwest flies out at 9:20pm, book that flight ahead of time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.