Demand for racism >>> supply of racism

1,214 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by going4roses
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2

According to some guy named Kaepernick, being a NFL millionaire is like being a slave.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses
It is look at Hercheral Walker and Acho highly paid slaves to make it appear that Black people are just lazy and un achievers.

It's part of the sick game of white Supremacists run on everyone to make everything appear to be on the individuals/groups versus the systematic racism this country was founded and built upon
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

It is look at Hercheral Walker and Acho highly paid slaves to make it appear that Black people are just lazy and un achievers.

It's part of the sick game of white Supremacists run on everyone to make everything appear to be on the individuals/groups versus the systematic racism this country was founded and built upon

I renamed my fantasy football team "The Slaves." I traded Kelce because he is probably a slave master (or might regress this season due to the conflict of his race and profession). Hurts is my QB, so I am okay there.
BearForce2
going4roses said:

I heard Herschel Walker never lifted weights in college and maybe during his NFL playing days, just pushups and sit-ups.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses

BearForce2
hanky1 said:

Virginia Democrats are a little nutty.
hanky1
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

If Larry Elder had something intelligent and meaningful to say, he'd be Governor of California.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

If Larry Elder had something intelligent and meaningful to say, he'd be Governor of California.

And Newsom does? His message during the recall campaign was, don't let Trumpism win.

Meanwhile Californian Democrats are such lemmings, they were so obedient during the lockdowns that eventually closed down many small business for good. Businesses that are still open can't find enough workers, crime and homelessness is up, people are leaving the state. And they re-elect the same useless senators and reps to congress. If Feinstein dies but her name is on the ballot, they would still elect her. Californians may be some of the stupidest Americans in the country.
going4roses
So waiting on jfk jr to reinstate trumpy President …or

Breaking and Entering of Fed building smearing shhhhh on the walls of Congress …

Where does that fall on the list
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.