white fragility will always outweigh Black Reality

776 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by going4roses
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you understand(dig it)
Pretty much sums it up … Americana in one phase. The more you are in denial the cancer will continue to metastasize

A great series he started coined "moments in white history"

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoH3CRJ/
Tulsa
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRo9RFtt/
Presidents that owned slaves
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoHKmy6/
The 20 civil rights acts (that still have not worked) and Black folks still do NOT HAVE PERMANENT VOTING RIGHTS
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Goldener Bar

dajo9
going4roses said:

Can you understand(dig it)
Pretty much sums it up … Americana in one phase. The more you are in denial the cancer will continue to metastasize

A great series he started coined "moments in white history"

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoH3CRJ/
Tulsa
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRo9RFtt/
Presidents that owned slaves
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoHKmy6/
The 20 civil rights acts (that still have not worked) and Black folks still do NOT HAVE PERMANENT VOTING RIGHTS

Nobody has voting rights in America. This has often been used subjectively to reduce or eliminate the black vote.
American Vermin
dajo9
Goldener Bar said:

I think your post converting this to a political party focus kind of shows where your empathy does not lie.
American Vermin
Goldener Bar
dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

I think your post converting this to a political party focus kind of shows where your empathy does not lie.
I agree. I have no empathy for Democrats. Or Republicans.
dajo9
Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

Or. . .
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

Or. . .

He slept at a Holiday Inn last night and therefore understands how to get government ID and get and hold a job?
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

Or. . .

He slept at a Holiday Inn last night and therefore understands how to get government ID and get and hold a job?

Or. . . get arrested
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2022/10/10/black-voters-over-represented-among-those-arrested-election-crimes/10436294002/
American Vermin
Goldener Bar
dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

Or. . .
Another group I have zero empathy for are people who like to throw around labels for people they don't know. If you've got something you'd like to say, you better get on with it and say it.
dajo9
Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

dajo9 said:

Goldener Bar said:

Or. . .
Another group I have zero empathy for are people who like to throw around labels for people they don't know. If you've got something you'd like to say, you better get on with it and say it.

You don't give a **** about black people in America
American Vermin
oski003
This was on the football forum from another poster.

"For people today that are willing to put their phones down and work fairly hard (even room for some "work-life balance"), there's a lot of opportunity out there. Guy working on the house next door to mine, immigrant ten years ago from Mexico, started a one-man construction demo/hauling company. Has a Bobcat; does it all himself. Hires out to general contractors and gets all the work he can handle. Not easy work, but making huge money, working 40-50 hours week."

It is a good example of how hard work from an individual (and possibly a culture) can lead to success. The recent immigrant's actions are much more constructive and rewarding than actions that lead you in and out of jail (even if nowadays nothing hardly is prosecuted).
going4roses
oski003 said:

"For people today that are willing to put their phones down and work fairly hard (even room for some "work-life balance"), there's a lot of opportunity out there. Guy working on the house next door to mine, immigrant ten years ago from Mexico, started a one-man construction demo/hauling company. Has a Bobcat; does it all himself. Hires out to general contractors and gets all the work he can handle. Not easy work, but making huge money, working 40-50 hours week."

It is a good example of how hard work from an individual (and possibly a culture) can lead to success. The recent immigrant's actions are much more constructive and rewarding than actions that lead you in and out of jail (even if nowadays nothing hardly is prosecuted).
bull shh
Big C
oski003 said:

That was my post, so let me elaborate a bit. I've been watching this guy work every day for the past few weeks and we know each other by name now. I've been having my 14 year old son, who would be on his phone 12 hours a day, if I let him, watch the project and the workers and we've been crunching the numbers about how much these guys make. The laborers make, I'm sure, minimum wage. The guy with the one-man demo/hauling business has been making upwards of 200k/year (profit, not gross). He works about as hard as the laborers.

It's been interesting. I wasn't trying to make any cultural implications, except to show my son (who is white) that there are different ways of making a good living and that many do not entail technology expertise, or even education, just some experience and hard work. At a similar project down the street, the guys are mostly API. At one near our elementary school (daughter's friend's house, so I see him a lot), it's a Black guy. They all seem really nice and are making more money than I ever made, good for them.

It was a football thread that somehow digressed into "young people don't want to work anymore". Well, some don't, but many do. Before you go over there and read exciting threads like this, let me warn you that initial digressors are being cajoled into making donations to Calegends.com and one post (not that one, 'cause I didn't start the digression) cost me a hundred bucks.
bearister
In the not so distant future, plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc. are going to have the same hourly rate as lawyers….and if you don't like it, then you can stay in the dark with your flooded floors.

For you see, young people are allergic to hard work in the trades (and everything else), so those few that are wiling to work hard will be able to name the price for their labor….until AI takes over.

Homeowner that told AI maid Fifi Model # 2756 that she did a crappy job cleaning his kitchen.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
Big C said:

It was a football thread that somehow digressed into "young people don't want to work anymore". Well, some don't, but many do.

Not sure what town or neighborhoold that you live in, but I am surrounded by neighbors who are in their 50's and 60's and dont even own a rake, a shovel, or a hammer. These people dont have an ounce of "Do It Yourself" in them and they must have grown up in an apartment complex or condo complex with an HOA.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
going4roses
oski003 said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRowsY6y/
going4roses
oski003 said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.