Nashville: Large NJP protest outside of church hosting Drag Story Hour

1,105 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Cal88
Ackron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Justice Report

Eastern Oregon Bear
I'll note that Ackron can be rearranged into No Rack. It's probably a subconcious Freudian issue on the new poster's part.
dimitrig

I don't understand why anyone would want to host or attend such an event but it's a free country.

What's the problem exactly?

GoOskie
dimitrig said:

The problem is these drag story hours attract pedophile pastors and right wing groomers that are a threat to our children. I'm pretty sure I have that right.
BearHunter
GoOskie said:

dimitrig said:

The problem is these drag story hours attract pedophile pastors and right wing groomers that are a threat to our children. I'm pretty sure I have that right.

Pedophilia and atheism are not inconsistent with each other.
AunBear89
Pedophilia and conservatism are not inconsistent with each other.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

They are, by definition. Sexual deviance is fundamentally anti-conservative.
AunBear89
Cal88 said:

AunBear89 said:

They are, by definition. Sexual deviance is fundamentally anti-conservative.

Did you manage to type that without smirking?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister

Former GOP Senator Larry "Tap, Tap, Tap" Craig

The Devil made the Falwell's do it and they have cried 10,000 tears over it.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
tequila4kapp
Since when did dressing in drag become a virtual protected class? It is an expressive choice mostly within the gay community (ie, not all homosexuals dress in drag.). Sometimes I long for the old days when the gay community wanted to be recognized as 'normal' and just like everyone else..."'they' are all among us but you just don't know it."
dimitrig
tequila4kapp said:

Since when did dressing in drag become a virtual protected class? It is an expressive choice mostly within the gay community (ie, not all homosexuals dress in drag.). Sometimes I long for the old days when the gay community wanted to be recognized as 'normal' and just like everyone else..."'they' are all among us but you just don't know it."

Right. There's an expression for that: in the closet. Many conservatives don't mind homosexuals as long as they stay in the closet.

Eastern Oregon Bear
tequila4kapp said:

Treating people in drag with respect doesn't make them a "virtual protected class".

Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

tequila4kapp said:

Treating people in drag with respect doesn't make them a "virtual protected class".

Sexual kinks are fine at night clubs or events like the Folsom Street parade, not in K-12.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.