Off Topic
Sponsored by

Support Dems and crush fascism across the board, ACTBlue donation link

2,692 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by DaddyLegend
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ads-gs-dd-brand-dec2020?refcode=om2022_ads_gs_220520_evergreen_dd_us_all_dongen&refcode2=599013823086&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvpy5BhDTARIsAHSilylw5V6moyBo2bpWqp6ZkVQprEK8IvLCBLDvsT6KcoTYZqr-coVvA68aArEyEALw_wcB


Get it done, we can close strong and do this.

DONATE BLUE and VOTE BLUE
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this the same ACTBlue donation link that the Trump assassins used?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

Is this the same ACTBlue donation link that the Trump assassins used?
what assassins?

VOTE BLUE
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:


You're not giddy, you're scared

VOTE BLUE
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:


You're not giddy, you're scared

VOTE BLUE
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:


You're not giddy, you're scared

VOTE BLUE

Back to no original thoughts. Ho hum

VOTE BLUE
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Support Dems and crush fascism across the board, ACTBlue donation link

Get it done, we can close strong and do this.

DONATE BLUE and VOTE BLUE

The Democrats sure know how to raise money, hide it, and lose it.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this the same ACTBlue donation link that the Palisades Fire arsonist used?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PAC-10-BEAR said:

Is this the same ACTBlue donation link that the Palisades Fire arsonist used?

He was Floridian MAGA. Lost hope under DeSanctimonius

UNITY OVER DIVISION

VOTE BLUE

Go Bears Forever
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

PAC-10-BEAR said:

Is this the same ACTBlue donation link that the Palisades Fire arsonist used?

He was Floridian MAGA. Lost hope under DeSanctimonius

UNITY OVER DIVISION

VOTE BLUE

Go Bears Forever

Welcome back, SebastaBearGold!
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
> Welcome back, SebastaBearGold!

huh??
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?

ActBlue, the Democrat fundraising platform funded by Soros and others, are bankrolling these protests
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, the Democratic fundraising entity ActBlue is implicated in misleading or lying to Congress about vetting foreign donations as reported by the New York Times.

Big banks, NGO's, cartels are all linked to ActBlue.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's why ActBlue had to lie about it to congressional investigators.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?


10 out of 10 ActBlue employees took the fifth yesterday.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This story is evolving but does not look good for ActBlue. The Gold curse rises again!

DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

This story is evolving but does not look good for ActBlue. The Gold curse rises again!

Did our taxpayer dollars go to pay people like Beyonce and Oprah to show up at Kamala rallies?

What an outrage, we didn't even get to hear Beyonce sing!
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.