We are just one month into the Hurricane Season and no big storm has appeared thus far.
Most of the recent weather-related coverage has been on the developing El Nino.
When I lived in NYC for 10 years and CT for another 4, all eyes were glued on the Weather Channel during the summer months to see what the weekend was looking like for hitting the beach.
Besides the brutal humidity, this is yet another reason why I would never live in Florida, the Carolinas, or the Gulf Coast.
Here are some interesting stats:




Atlantic hurricane season - Wikipedia
Most of the recent weather-related coverage has been on the developing El Nino.
When I lived in NYC for 10 years and CT for another 4, all eyes were glued on the Weather Channel during the summer months to see what the weekend was looking like for hitting the beach.
Besides the brutal humidity, this is yet another reason why I would never live in Florida, the Carolinas, or the Gulf Coast.
Here are some interesting stats:




Atlantic hurricane season - Wikipedia











