Off Topic
Sponsored by

This is so sad for those associated with our military

1,602 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BearlySane88
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often
Free GOLDY now/forever
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


It happens to posters on the right, too.

Is it any wonder I'm sort of a moderate? (a left-leaning one, but -- shhhh - don't tell anybody)
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

> Is it any wonder I'm sort of a moderate? (a left-leaning one, but -- shhhh - don't tell anybody)

hush child, leave confession to sunday services.
signed, grouchy bear
Free GOLDY now/forever
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


Thanks smh, glad to see you back here as well.

And yes, it's never explained what I am suspended for. It's certainly not for breaking the old rules or the new rules.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN


What a stupid as sh*t thing for Trump to do. He is not a General. If you want to be a self promoting narcissistic ass at least do it the right way - include yourself with pictures of heads of state / Presidents that led the nation to great victories, not with people what were actually in the theatre of war.
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

What a stupid as sh*t thing for Trump to do. He is not a General. If you want to be a self promoting narcissistic ass at least do it the right way - include yourself with pictures of heads of state / Presidents that led the nation to great victories, not with people what were actually in the theatre of war.

good post, tnx.
Free GOLDY now/forever
HearstMining
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN


What a stupid as sh*t thing for Trump to do. He is not a General. If you want to be a self promoting narcissistic ass at least do it the right way - include yourself with pictures of heads of state / Presidents that led the nation to great victories, not with people what were actually in the theatre of war.

Compare the AI generated images of Patton or MacArthur with numerous photos on the internet - they don't look like the real generals. Trump, or one of his lackeys (Natalie?), probably didn't think they looked "warrior" enough, so "fixed 'em".
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Patton and McCarthur were sissies with their pipes and helmets. The Chief fights bareheaded and look at his chest, many more ribbons and medals than lesser generals.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN


What a stupid as sh*t thing for Trump to do. He is not a General. If you want to be a self promoting narcissistic ass at least do it the right way - include yourself with pictures of heads of state / Presidents that led the nation to great victories, not with people what were actually in the theatre of war.

This is probably the first post T4K has posted that I agree with. He's starting to see things my way. BRAVO

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


It happens to posters on the right, too.

Is it any wonder I'm sort of a moderate? (a left-leaning one, but -- shhhh - don't tell anybody)

I don't think it does though, maybe for a couple but that's because they don't understand the new rules

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
GrinandBearit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


Thanks smh, glad to see you back here as well.

And yes, it's never explained what I am suspended for. It's certainly not for breaking the old rules or the new rules.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

I think anyone who is being honest is very aware why you get suspended and it is for breaking both the old and new rules.
When you start with a conclusion, you tend to find evidence that agrees with it.
GrinandBearit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Big C said:

smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


It happens to posters on the right, too.

Is it any wonder I'm sort of a moderate? (a left-leaning one, but -- shhhh - don't tell anybody)

I don't think it does though, maybe lover and Tenner but that's because they don't understand the new rules

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

You haven't learned to stop posting about specific individuals on the board?
When you start with a conclusion, you tend to find evidence that agrees with it.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HearstMining said:

tequila4kapp said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN


What a stupid as sh*t thing for Trump to do. He is not a General. If you want to be a self promoting narcissistic ass at least do it the right way - include yourself with pictures of heads of state / Presidents that led the nation to great victories, not with people what were actually in the theatre of war.

Compare the AI generated images of Patton or MacArthur with numerous photos on the internet - they don't look like the real generals. Trump, or one of his lackeys (Natalie?), probably didn't think they looked "warrior" enough, so "fixed 'em".
MacArthur has either a Corporal or Sergeant Chevron on his sleeve but it's upside down.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrinandBearit said:

SBGold said:

Big C said:

smh said:

welcome back, apparently punished for no good reason other than liberal tendencies,
as happens too much hereabouts in this fool's opinion
# vote early, vote often


It happens to posters on the right, too.

Is it any wonder I'm sort of a moderate? (a left-leaning one, but -- shhhh - don't tell anybody)

I don't think it does though, maybe lover and Tenner but that's because they don't understand the new rules

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

You haven't learned to stop posting about specific individuals on the board?


Moderation is happening now for insulting posts that don't mention specific individuals on the board..
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:


And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


The MAGA Farmers voted for him 3x even though
Trump put them into bankruptcy with his tariffs.

They aren't the sharpest tools in the barn, are they?

Farm Bankruptcies Hit Six-Year High in April - Farm Policy News
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.

Really? Who? What an out of left field statement.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.

Really? Who? What an out of left field statement.

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


Lol mhm
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


Not many POTUSes posting on the Bear Insider Off Topic Forum, at least not that I know of.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


Not many POTUSes posting on the Bear Insider Off Topic Forum, at least not that I know of.


Nor did I claim there were? Trump also wasn't POTUS when he said that.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're right, he said a lot worse and more senile stuff after he became POTUS.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

You're right, he said a lot worse and more senile stuff after he became POTUS.


Not in the context of what we were talking about, no but pivot away anyways lol
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



Perhaps this would have been a lot more appropriate for him and his motley crew:



SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol

percent 100%

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GaVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


False. And what a grand deflection from supporting somebody who bragged about grabbing women by the P and was convicted in court of doing it.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


False. And what a grand deflection from supporting somebody who bragged about grabbing women by the P and was convicted in court of doing it.


I've already said before I don't always like the things Trump says. The court thing though was a total sham, which I have also already said before.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


False. And what a grand deflection from supporting somebody who bragged about grabbing women by the P and was convicted in court of doing it.


I've already said before I don't always like the things Trump says. The court thing though was a total sham, which I have also already said before.


Support for Trump is no longer about Trump. It is a reflection on his supporters.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

SBGold said:

Hate to come back and see DJT do this over the weekend, but this is where we are.

It's good to be home.

VOTE BLUE and VOTE GAVIN



I think that you are being too hard on our Commander in Chief because:



1. As a cadet at New York Military Academy he was highly decorated for bravery during panty raids at the nearby Nora Cronin Presentation Academy; and

2. During a 1997 appearance, Howard Stern and Donald Trump discussed the dangers of the dating scene and avoiding social diseases.Trump stated: "It's amazing, I can't even believe it. I've been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It's like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier."





And Trump bragged about grabbing women by the P and some people still voted for him 3 times.


People have said worse here and nobody batted an eye.


False. And what a grand deflection from supporting somebody who bragged about grabbing women by the P and was convicted in court of doing it.


I've already said before I don't always like the things Trump says. The court thing though was a total sham, which I have also already said before.


Support for Trump is no longer about Trump. It is a reflection on his supporters.


Cool story, everything is about Trump to a lot of you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.