Off Topic
Sponsored by

Mehmet Oz everybody

372 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by oski003
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.ms.now/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/oz-mmr-vaccine-trump-contradict-lethal

Contradicts DJT, MMR not lethal. This doctor has some ethics at least.

he will be gone soon

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I play games on my tablet and most of them offer rewards if you watch an ad. I swear right now about every third one has Dr. Oz pushing a secret recipe of baking soda and vinegar that's supposed to make you lose many pounds of fat each week despite how much you overeat and how little you exercise. This is who we have administering our Medicare and Medicaid Services.

That said, looking at the head of gray hair in his current photos versus the absence of gray hair in the ads, they must have been filmed a number of years ago.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I play games on my tablet and most of them offer rewards if you watch an ad. I swear right now about every third one has Dr. Oz pushing a secret recipe of baking soda and vinegar that's supposed to make you lose many pounds of fat each week despite how much you overeat and how little you exercise. This is who we have administering our Medicare and Medicaid Services.

That said, looking at the head of gray hair in his current photos versus the absence of gray hair in the ads, they must have been filmed a number of years ago.


The ads are based on your tracked Internet search history and other stuff like that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.