Off Topic
Sponsored by

Whither the 1st Lady

263 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by SBGold
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-makes-natalie-harp-disappear-from-melania-trump-video/

I want to feel bad for Melania, she gets about as much respect these days as Jed York's wife does.

But maybe she doesn't care and therefore, I have no reason to feel bad?

IT'S HARP'S WORLD, WE ARE JUST LIVING IN IT

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/melania-tmp-rudelivers-stunning-snub-to-desperate-donald-trump/?via=newsletter&source=Weekend&user_emailA=29130012af40393c4ef977aeca11781a&user_emailB=93967a408671cb74a3d8c590d633fc48cad9f915da8bdc017cd009940eb9bafa&lctg=680d7a129c9e0798ae060651&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=260905-Weekend&utm_term=Weekend

She's giving up on all this as well.

Vote Blue and vote Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.