Off Topic
Sponsored by

Ted Cruz everybody

670 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Cal88
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2026/08/26/us-news/ted-cruz-teases-possible-2028-clash-with-jd-vance-i-want-to-be-president/

He's as unlikable as Dolly was likable.

Trump will support Teddy over JD

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The excitement for a potential Ted Cruz presidency is immeasurable

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

https://nypost.com/2026/08/26/us-news/ted-cruz-teases-possible-2028-clash-with-jd-vance-i-want-to-be-president/

He's as unlikable as Dolly was likable.

Trump will support Teddy over JD

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN


You mean this Ted Cruz?
Didn't at least 246 Texans die directly from that ice storm in 2021?




SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

The excitement for a potential Ted Cruz presidency is immeasurable



LOL
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With that beard, Ted looks like the homeless guy and his dog in Invasion of the Body Snatchers that got their pod transition into aliens f'd up:



A lot of people are saying Ted's dad was in on the whacking of JFK:



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not only is Ted part of The DC Blob, he looks like it too.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.