Off Topic
Sponsored by

Our administration body shames now

2,036 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by Cal88
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-hegseth-posts-vile-attack-on-woman-as-pentagon-collapses-around-him/?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning&user_emailA=29130012af40393c4ef977aeca11781a&user_emailB=93967a408671cb74a3d8c590d633fc48cad9f915da8bdc017cd009940eb9bafa&lctg=680d7a129c9e0798ae060651&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=260901-AMDIGEST&utm_term=F%20List%20Daily%20Beast%20Newsletter%20AM

Horrific by Heggy.


VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

https://www.archivebuttons.com/articles?article=https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-hegseth-posts-vile-attack-on-woman-as-pentagon-collapses-around-him/?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning&user_emailA=29130012af40393c4ef977aeca11781a&user_emailB=93967a408671cb74a3d8c590d633fc48cad9f915da8bdc017cd009940eb9bafa&lctg=680d7a129c9e0798ae060651&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=260901-AMDIGEST&utm_term=F%20List%20Daily%20Beast%20Newsletter%20AM

Horrific by Heggy.


VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN

he's not a serious person. He's a team of 1, and now the top civilian to advise this nut just quit. I can't wait until the stories about this guy get out.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She should post her metrics - doesn't mean she can't do the work. It's Canadian military shaming
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both. Also, no chance that woman on the right that he was talking about is a teenager.

I've said all I'm gonna say on this.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Hegseth is a vile, disgusting human being.

THIS IS NOT A MILITARY UNIT!

These Canadian Cadets are aged 12 - 18 and participate in military-style leadership drills operated by the Department of National Defense. This is a youth group. The instructors are volunteers.

Hegseth picked this one photo from the original carousel of 10.
Shocker.

Shouldn't Hegseth be more worried about American troops in the Gulf than shaming Canadian teenagers?
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.
you stay healthy BS!
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:



Hegseth is a vile, disgusting human being.

THIS IS NOT A MILITARY UNIT!

These Canadian Cadets are aged 12 - 18 and participate in military-style leadership drills operated by the Department of National Defense. This is a youth group. The instructors are volunteers.

Hegseth picked this one photo from the original carousel of 10.
Shocker.

Shouldn't Hegseth be more worried about American troops in the Gulf than shaming Canadian teenagers?

by extension I can name some other vile people can you?
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.
you stay healthy BS!


You too! I recently got into riding and I go about 10 miles a day, more on weekends. Forgot how much fun a bike is.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.
you stay healthy BS!


You too! I recently got into riding and I go about 10 miles a day, more on weekends. Forgot how much fun a bike is.
great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.
you stay healthy BS!


You too! I recently got into riding and I go about 10 miles a day, more on weekends. Forgot how much fun a bike is.
great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?


Your words, not mine.

I don't want to be a Canuck at all.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.
it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.
it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.
you stay healthy BS!


You too! I recently got into riding and I go about 10 miles a day, more on weekends. Forgot how much fun a bike is.
great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?


Your words, not mine.

I don't want to be a Canuck at all.
im pretty sure in the new regime of unfiltering that calling someone a fatso Canuck would be entirely acceptable and even humurous to his followers
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

DiabloWags said:



Hegseth is a vile, disgusting human being.

THIS IS NOT A MILITARY UNIT!

These Canadian Cadets are aged 12 - 18 and participate in military-style leadership drills operated by the Department of National Defense. This is a youth group. The instructors are volunteers.

Hegseth picked this one photo from the original carousel of 10.
Shocker.

Shouldn't Hegseth be more worried about American troops in the Gulf than shaming Canadian teenagers?


by extension I can name some other vile people can you?


You mean people who think of themselves as good Christians?
Like this guy?






cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

cal83dls79 said:

DiabloWags said:



Hegseth is a vile, disgusting human being.

THIS IS NOT A MILITARY UNIT!

These Canadian Cadets are aged 12 - 18 and participate in military-style leadership drills operated by the Department of National Defense. This is a youth group. The instructors are volunteers.

Hegseth picked this one photo from the original carousel of 10.
Shocker.

Shouldn't Hegseth be more worried about American troops in the Gulf than shaming Canadian teenagers?


by extension I can name some other vile people can you?


You mean people who think of themselves as good Christians?
Like this guy?







in recognition of the ongoing U.S. Open , game, set, match. Now back to you Jim.

Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?













Yes you can '79, apparently. And (w/o helpful Insider staff pushback) most stuff is permitted.
Signed, '73 alzheimers nag
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?













Yes you can '79, apparently. And (w/o helpful Insider staff pushback) most stuff is permitted.
Signed, '73 alzheimers bear nag
thanks smh! Means a lot coming from you! Glad you are back. Posting some strong content. You stay healthy too! Dont recommend a bike ride though…maybe on tv simulated
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.

it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.

it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both.

you stay healthy BS!


You too! I recently got into riding and I go about 10 miles a day, more on weekends. Forgot how much fun a bike is.

great! Don't want to be a Fatso like that teenager Canuck! Can I say that?


Your words, not mine.

I don't want to be a Canuck at all.


Hope you have good health coverage after you retire.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
brobear said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.

it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.

it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both. Also, no chance that woman on the right that he was talking about is a teenager.

I've said all I'm gonna say on this.

As a teacher you have said enough. WOW


looks like SB is asking for another vakay

If I get one I am fully satisfied that I was on the right side of the argument.

Back to Heggy, how much more can this guy further embarrass us?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

brobear said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.

it was a youth camp for kids that share the same values of the service FGS


They share the same values? Again, if people like that are in the Canadian military then it's a hard pass for me. Like I said, he shouldn't have posted it.

it was a youth group, not a military unit.


Yes, you said that. A youth group centered around the military. You also said they have the same values as the service does. Being healthy should be a value of both. Also, no chance that woman on the right that he was talking about is a teenager.

I've said all I'm gonna say on this.

As a teacher you have said enough. WOW


looks like SB is asking for another vakay

If I get one I am fully satisfied that I was on the right side of the argument.

Back to Heggy, how much more can this guy further embarrass us?

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
you'd thought his
Karaoke Drill would have been enough….but nooooo
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Should he have posted that, probably not.

That being said if people like that are passing basic training in Canada, thank god I live in the USA. Be who you want to be but when your job is to defend, that's unacceptable.

"Should he have posted that, probably not."

Probably just best to say " Should he have posted that, NOPE."

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:


it was a youth group, not a military unit.


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

cal83dls79 said:


it was a youth group, not a military unit.




One of America's bravest and most finest.
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

bearister said:

cal83dls79 said:


it was a youth group, not a military unit.




One of America's bravest and most finest.
I stand in admiration of DJT's ability to tough out his bone spurs at his high school military academy. Sadly, it became too much for him to bear when he turned 18.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

bearister said:

cal83dls79 said:


it was a youth group, not a military unit.




One of America's bravest and most finest.


“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Personal Vietnam"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.