Off Topic
Sponsored by

Hot Dog!

514 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by SBGold
01Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like getting a hot dog after getting off BART will be a little easier, again.

https://www.berkeleyside.org/2026/08/31/top-dog-downtown-shattuck-breakroom?fbclid=IwY2xjawUF7xZwZG9mBGV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDzQwOTk2MjYyMzA4NTYwOQABHpxBP8h5vtHRwtco2GKcNLGosS9Hkg_r-o_rt69mkIj12SuhlYJvhiDEnVgV_aem_FAA13ll8JLQM9UMQvtFT0w
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?



*Personal Best: 5 Germans after a night at Big Art's, Spring Quarter, 1975. PEDs in play.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
HearstMining
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think this should be cross-posted on the Growls board as this new Top Dog will be a critical stop before/after Cal football games - or basketball, for that matter.
  • Unfortunately, "Opening Soon" for restaurants frequently means six months in the future. Hopefully not the case for Top Dog.
  • Checking the street image for 2021 Shattuck in Google Maps, it appears TD will be in a portion of the old Roos Atkins building. I still have a Pendleton shirt purchased there 50 years ago. A couple of tiny moth holes, but still looks great.
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do people think about hot dogs?

I think about cheeseburgers and pizza. Never ever had an urge for a hot dog.

I don't have anything against it, I'll eat 'em if it's there.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes of course they do Legend
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.